PDA

View Full Version : Can you say Run Rule, Pistol Pete?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/28/2006, 01:19 AM
Kaiser and I headed out to the Brick tonight for Bedlam. 21-6 Baby! They called run rule in the 7th. I must say that if all baseball games were that exciting, it would easily be one of my favorite sports.

Boomer Sooner.

SoonerStormchaser
5/28/2006, 09:01 AM
Kaiser and I headed out to the Brick tonight for Bedlam. 21-6 Baby! They called run rule in the 7th. I must say that if all Sooner baseball games against Texas and Aggie were that one-sided, it would easily be one of my favorite sports.

Boomer Sooner.

Fixed.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/28/2006, 11:38 AM
:D

We may have sucked, but at least aggy is behind us at 0-3!!!

longtimesooner
5/28/2006, 12:06 PM
Way to go Sooners. Maybe that's what they needed to turn things around and get the bats going again. It couldn't have come against a better foe. Sorry Pokes. Can you say 0 for 3:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SoonerDood
5/28/2006, 02:06 PM
The Poke Choke rears its head again. lmao

bri
5/28/2006, 02:11 PM
Seriously, we're talking sh*t about beating aggy to make us feel better about our continuing collapse?

My god, we have BECOME aggy.

Collier11
5/28/2006, 04:12 PM
Seriously, we're talking sh*t about beating aggy to make us feel better about our continuing collapse?

???? We are 40-19 and are in a collapse, think before you speak. Baseball is a game of streaks cus its such a long season, but im pretty sure we are not in a collapse

Big Red Ron
5/28/2006, 05:38 PM
My god, we have BECOME aggy.No,no aggie would say, "We scored more runs than you this year." and be dead frickin serious.:O

SoonerDood
5/28/2006, 07:29 PM
what, we can't about over a win over a team that regards us as their Super Bowl? in every facet of sports/ academia/ life?

bri
5/28/2006, 07:50 PM
Sure, if you want to encourage the f*cktards. It's like gloating because we beat Baylor.

KaiserSooner
5/28/2006, 10:08 PM
Kaiser and I headed out to the Brick tonight for Bedlam. 21-6 Baby! They called run rule in the 7th. I must say that if all baseball games were that exciting, it would easily be one of my favorite sports.

Boomer Sooner.

Good times, indeed. :)

King Crimson
5/28/2006, 10:10 PM
say what you want, but the game did get us a regional.

XingTheRubicon
5/29/2006, 12:07 AM
I was fortunate enough to attend the slaughter and it didn't seem to be that great of a win. The main reason was it didn't seem me that aggie gave a sh*t about this one.

The reason I say that is after 3 innings, it was 11-0 nothing when aggie finally pulled their starting pitcher. Now, they may have been thin, but good gawd, he was getting shelled. I can't remember the last time I saw a starting pitcher give up 11 runs before he was yanked.

It was fun, however, to watch aggie twist and squirm with angst that they blew their rent money on a little league style run rule.

Sooner24
5/29/2006, 09:16 AM

That's what I warn my kids against all the time. :eek:

picasso
5/29/2006, 09:19 AM
Sure, if you want to encourage the f*cktards. It's like gloating because we beat Baylor.
dude, oSu was ranked higher than us no? they've turned out to be a pretty good squad. yeah we've been on the downward spiral but an arse kicking like that erases the smack from oSu fan.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/29/2006, 07:02 PM
It was also priceless to see the little aggy boy in front of us with his fingers in his ears when they played Boomer Sooner.

bri
5/30/2006, 06:41 AM
yeah we've been on the downward spiral but an arse kicking like that erases the smack from oSu fan.

Yeah, but so does a well-placed "Eddie's drunk" joke, and I don't do a little victory dance after every one of THOSE I make. :D

picasso
5/30/2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, but so does a well-placed "Eddie's drunk" joke, and I don't do a little victory dance after every one of THOSE I make. :D
my golfing buddies try to balance that out by saying Kelvin's a cheater.:rolleyes:

bri
5/30/2006, 12:02 PM
Yeah, unless Kelvin almost killed a woman by smashing his SUV into hers while making an illegal call to a recruit, they can just f*ck right off.

It's not even apples to oranges...it's apples to oranges that were squeezed, packaged, sent to the Stillwater Piggily Wiggly, bought by Patsy Sutton, and then used to make screwdrivers for Eddie to take the edge off before his flight to College Station. :D

soonerjoker
6/1/2006, 09:41 AM
wasn't osu 3-1 against the Sooners ???

bri
6/1/2006, 01:51 PM
Yes. But...

WERE ONE OUT OF THE LAST ONE AGAINST THEM!!! WOOT!!!!

;)