PDA

View Full Version : OklaHomey - you'll love this website

Jerk
5/27/2006, 02:48 PM
The girl is hawt, too! If I were single, I'd definetly send her an email asking if she's interested in a easy way to be an American citizen.

http://www.serpentswall.com/

Basically, her hobby is to go around Kiev and dig stuff up. The site is simular to the one I posted a few months ago about Russian/German WW2 artifacts.

http://serpentswall.com///images/p6-image2.jpg

Okla-homey
5/27/2006, 05:27 PM
It must succs to be young and live in a place like that.

"Hey, what are you doing this weekend? The usual, digging up dead Nazi's"

Jerk
5/27/2006, 08:07 PM
It must succs to be young and live in a place like that.

"Hey, what are you doing this weekend? The usual, digging up dead Nazi's"

It suprised me that Ukraine buries the dead Germans they find - in a nice grave.

Russia does not. Bones are still out in the open field.

The German - Russian conflict of WW2 fascinates me - simply because it was the greatest armed conflict in human history- a 3000 mile front that goes from the artic circle to the caspian sea, with millions and millions of combatants. No quarter was given. No mercy was offerend. Fight to the death, even when there's no ammunition. 20 to 40 million Russians perished, 3 million germans died, but the Ruskies should get the credit for defeating Hitler.

Jerk
5/27/2006, 08:19 PM
You'll like this, too. Trust me, this is good stuff.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163956&highlight=german

Beware, you're put on a list by the gov't for 're-education' after visiting this site.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/27/2006, 08:47 PM
You'll like this, too. Trust me, this is good stuff.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=163956&highlight=german

Beware, you're put on a list by the gov't for 're-education' after visiting this site.I was up late last night, and stumbled into a surprising flick on TCM, entitled "Westfront 1918". It was made in Germany in 1930, and is about WWI. An early talking movie, all in German, of Course, with English subtitles. It showed the horror of trench warfare against the French. It was fascinating.

Okla-homey
5/28/2006, 09:10 AM
It suprised me that Ukraine buries the dead Germans they find - in a nice grave.

Russia does not. Bones are still out in the open field.

The German - Russian conflict of WW2 fascinates me - simply because it was the greatest armed conflict in human history- a 3000 mile front that goes from the artic circle to the caspian sea, with millions and millions of combatants. No quarter was given. No mercy was offerend. Fight to the death, even when there's no ammunition. 20 to 40 million Russians perished, 3 million germans died, but the Ruskies should get the credit for defeating Hitler.

I agree its a very interesting war. I particularly find fascinating the siege of Stalingrad and (still) the world's biggest tank battle at Kursk.

Only one third of you will be issued rifles. The one with the rifle shoots. When that man is killed, one without a rifle takes it from the dead man and shoots. When that man is killed, the third man takes the rifle and shoots. (Repeated millions of times)

Here's the thing though. people always throw these enormous Soviet casualty figures around which average 30 million (+/- 10 million.)

I've never been able to strip away the numbers killed by Stalin or his policies which he later attributed to the Nazi's. There were never more about 6 million Germans in Russia. Figure of that number, at least 2 million were logisticians. That leaves about 4 million nazi trigger-pullers.

Now, how do 4 million combatants account for up to 40 million Russian deaths? Especially when the Russian people did have the Red Army defending them.

I think Uncle Joe had 20 million or more killed and used the war for cover.

Flagstaffsooner
5/28/2006, 09:18 AM
Where are the pics of the hawt girl?

Jerk
5/28/2006, 09:35 AM
http://serpentswall.com//images/p8-image1.jpg

Jerk
5/28/2006, 09:46 AM
I agree its a very interesting war. I particularly find fascinating the siege of Stalingrad and (still) the world's biggest tank battle at Kursk.

Only one third of you will be issued rifles. The one with the rifle shoots. When that man is killed, one without a rifle takes it from the dead man and shoots. When that man is killed, the third man takes the rifle and shoots. (Repeated millions of times)

Here's the thing though. people always throw these enormous Soviet casualty figures around which average 30 million (+/- 10 million.)

I've never been able to strip away the numbers killed by Stalin or his policies which he later attributed to the Nazi's. There were never more about 6 million Germans in Russia. Figure of that number, at least 2 million were logisticians. That leaves about 4 million nazi trigger-pullers.

Now, how do 4 million combatants account for up to 40 million Russian deaths? Especially when the Russian people did have the Red Army defending them.

I think Uncle Joe had 20 million or more killed and used the war for cover.

Uncle Joe wasn't ready for the invasion because he had just finished purging the officer corps of his army- the majority of Red generals, colonels, captains, etc, had been executed....which created a leaderless military which was routed during the first months of the war. Plus, I think when you put SS Wafen divisions like Totenkopft up against a bunch of poorly armed peasants, you're going to have a slaughter. If it weren't for the way the Allgemeine SS governed the occupied Russian terrorities (they were very barbaric in their treatement of the locals who previously greated the Weirmacht as liberators), and if it weren't for the worst Russian winter since Napolean invaded (I made that part up), then things could have turned out very different. But we are fortunate because it turned out that the Austrian Corporal finally bit off more than he could chew. The human resources that Stalin amassed against the invaders was incredible.

The Weirmacht got within visual sight of Moscow- then it got cold....

very cold.

Look at me...trying to actually give Homey a history lesson....bwahahaah

SoonerWood
5/28/2006, 09:52 AM
http://serpentswall.com//images/p8-image1.jpg

She doesn't take very good care of her weapon. :D

Okla-homey
5/28/2006, 09:56 AM
She doesn't take very good care of her weapon. :D

Yep, chicks are like that. They'll spend money and time on a weekly pedicure, but will they take 5 minutes a day to keep their submachine gun in top shape? No way.

Scott D
5/28/2006, 11:17 AM
Uncle Joe wasn't ready for the invasion because he had just finished purging the officer corps of his army- the majority of Red generals, colonels, captains, etc, had been executed....which created a leaderless military which was routed during the first months of the war. Plus, I think when you put SS Wafen divisions like Totenkopft up against a bunch of poorly armed peasants, you're going to have a slaughter. If it weren't for the way the Allgemeine SS governed the occupied Russian terrorities (they were very barbaric in their treatement of the locals who previously greated the Weirmacht as liberators), and if it weren't for the worst Russian winter since Napolean invaded (I made that part up), then things could have turned out very different. But we are fortunate because it turned out that the Austrian Corporal finally bit off more than he could chew. The human resources that Stalin amassed against the invaders was incredible.

The Weirmacht got within visual sight of Moscow- then it got cold....

very cold.

Look at me...trying to actually give Homey a history lesson....bwahahaah

not to mention that Joe was randomly having officers taken from the front for internment for silly things...like the political officer would report that he was giving his men too much bread in their rations, or that he was allowing his men to use too much ammunition.

Then there is the immediate death penalty you got if you were found to have surrendered to the Germans...which explains why Soviet POW's found it more viable to fight in units created by the Germans against Russians if they were captured...either way it was a death sentence, but at least this way they had a fighting chance.