PDA

View Full Version : McCain won't be getting this Republican's vote

TheHumanAlphabet
5/26/2006, 03:38 PM
No way, no how...

I'd rather not vote than vote for this elitist blue-blood country club rino...

This immigration deal he is trying to cram down our throats was the last straw... :rcmad:

Grrr....:eddie:

Here's a good discussion about the reality of the McCain/Kennedy debacle (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_052506/content/immigration_stack.guest.html)

crawfish
5/26/2006, 03:53 PM
Hillary will be proud of your vote. ;)

OhU1
5/26/2006, 05:32 PM
McCain is a RINO. I'm not impressed. Nor am I with the bumbling spendaholic currently in office.

Scott D
5/26/2006, 05:38 PM
I love this 'RINO' stuff...going to further prove that a '2 party system' is not only archaic and obsolete, but petty and ridiculous.

Jerk
5/26/2006, 05:41 PM
If it's between McCain and Hillary, I'll just stay home and won't vote.

And GWB is proving to be a real winner..err...I mean, weiner. Good 1st term, but is now backstabbing his own base.

Flagstaffsooner
5/26/2006, 05:43 PM
I love this 'RINO' stuff...going to further prove that a '2 party system' is not only archaic and obsolete, but petty and ridiculous.Yes, lets install the french form of government and all be happy.;)

Better yet make me emperor. Off with the aggie and whorn heads!

Jerk
5/26/2006, 05:43 PM
I love this 'RINO' stuff...going to further prove that a '2 party system' is not only archaic and obsolete, but petty and ridiculous.

I'm starting to think that the whole thing is archaic. This 'vote for the lessor of two evils' theory doesn't seem to be working.

Hillary versus McCain in 2008...I'll be voting for a third party, thank you.

Libertarians can't be that bad. I always thought of them as Republicans who like smoking pot and don't care if I own a machine gun.

bri
5/26/2006, 05:47 PM
And GWB is proving to be a real winner..err...I mean, weiner. Good 1st term, but is now backstabbing his own base.

Heh...that's what happens when you're a lame duck with a VP who'll just be deactivated and placed back in "sleep" mode instead of run himself. :D

Jerk
5/26/2006, 05:53 PM
Heh...that's what happens when you're a lame duck with a VP who'll just be deactivated and placed back in "sleep" mode instead of run himself. :D

Now Bushy says he regrets the "dead or alive" comment he made about Osama and is sorry that he was too cowboy-like in the war on terrah. WTF is he doing? Watching The View and doing self-instrospecting? uh....we got 250,000 troops occupying Islamic land with every goat-loving Jihadist on the planet trying to kill them...Hey Bush, now's the time not to act like you've been castrated.

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2006, 05:55 PM
I'll vote for Ralph Nader over McCain or Hillary. I'm kind of hoping for Rudy myself.

bri
5/26/2006, 06:00 PM
Now Bushy says he regrets the "dead or alive" comment he made about Osama and is sorry that he was too cowboy-like in the war on terrah. WTF is he doing? Watching The View and doing self-instrospecting? uh....we got 250,000 troops occupying Islamic land with every goat-loving Jihadist on the planet trying to kill them...Hey Bush, now's the time not to act like you've been castrated.

Yeah, watching Dubya run our country like it's the 80's-era Texas Rangers is the worst kind of being right. :(

Flagstaffsooner
5/26/2006, 06:07 PM
I'll vote for Ralph Nader over McCain or Hillary. I'm kind of hoping for Rudy myself.
"Me like Party Member Nader."
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/lenin.2.gif

Yup, Harry, Rudy's my man too.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/26/2006, 06:52 PM
Just keep McCain from winning the Repub primary. Maybe George Allen, if he has a chance, or Rudy Giuliani???

bri
5/26/2006, 07:09 PM
Ah, I love the all out pettiness of the "dear God, not McCain" freak-out by the right. The same people who blasted me and mine as simply wanting "Anybody But Bush" will now settle for "Anybody But McCain"...:D

Harry Beanbag
5/26/2006, 07:18 PM
Ah, I love the all out pettiness of the "dear God, not McCain" freak-out by the right. The same people who blasted me and mine as simply wanting "Anybody But Bush" will now settle for "Anybody But McCain"...:D

I'm not a Bush apologist, but at least he has balls and actually stands for something, like it or not. McCain is as wishy-washy as Kerry and just wants to be liked by everyone, not my idea of a strong leader.

bri
5/26/2006, 07:30 PM
I'm not a Bush apologist, but at least he has balls and actually stands for something, like it or not. McCain is as wishy-washy as Kerry and just wants to be liked by everyone, not my idea of a strong leader.

What, pray tell, does Dubya still "stand for"? Being President? ;)

Jerk
5/26/2006, 07:47 PM

My Tulsa friend, I did agree with you! You remember? It was "anybody but Bush except Kerry!"

I specicifally remember taht.

bri
5/26/2006, 07:52 PM
I actually said much the same thing...but I still eventually had to pull the proverbial handle for John-Boy.

At least I got to see one of his daughters' nipples...

Jerk
5/26/2006, 07:57 PM
I actually said much the same thing...but I still eventually had to pull the proverbial handle for John-Boy.

At least I got to see one of his daughters' nipples...

The brunette actually turns me on more than the blonde. The blonde goes to Texas. The brunette goes to Yale. Brains are kind of sexy to me.

bri
5/26/2006, 07:58 PM
Wait, innit that the Bush girls you're thinking of?

Heh, heh..."bush girls"...

Jerk
5/26/2006, 07:59 PM
Wait, innit that the Bush girls you're thinking of?

Heh, heh..."bush girls"...

Sorry...I was thinking of the time the blonde Bush (girl) was dancing with daddy and her boob popped out of her top.

bri
5/26/2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I think of that a lot. usually in the shower.

:D

Jerk
5/26/2006, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I think of that a lot. usually in the shower.

:D

YMSSRABGTBA

Scott D
5/26/2006, 08:09 PM
Sorry...I was thinking of the time the blonde Bush (girl) was dancing with daddy and her boob popped out of her top.

and there is always the infamous 'beach shot' ;)

Jerk
5/26/2006, 08:10 PM
and there is always the infamous 'beach shot' ;)

don't remember taht.

pic please!

Scott D
5/26/2006, 08:14 PM
don't remember taht.

pic please!

peemed.

jacru
5/27/2006, 01:04 AM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4892/mccainass7xl.jpg

Jerk
5/27/2006, 05:57 AM
That's right, jacru. That fugger just killed whatever chance he had at getting the republican nomination.

slickdawg
5/27/2006, 07:47 AM
don't remember taht.

pic please!

ditto, I don't have either picture!

walkoffsooner
5/27/2006, 08:48 AM
Are they gonna count votes this year?Politics=wresstlin they know the winner before they get in ring.Accept this and its one less thing to worry about.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/28/2006, 11:34 AM

I missed that, is there a pic? ;)

Scott D
5/28/2006, 11:47 AM
you'll have to ask slickdawg about that :D