PDA

View Full Version : A little help please?

SoonerBK
5/26/2006, 02:14 PM
Long story short, Last night I get a really cute female's number. How long do I wait to call? I would like to do something this weekend. To soon? No big deal? Wait a week? What?

Melo
5/26/2006, 02:16 PM
If you like her, call her.

There is no rule, and games are stupid. :mad:

colleyvillesooner
5/26/2006, 02:18 PM
This should cover it.

So how long do I wait to call? - A day.
- Tomorrow. - Mm-mmm.
- Tomorrow, then a day. - Yeah.
- So two days. - Yeah, I guess you could call it that... two days.
Definitely. Two days is like industry standard.
I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days.
So I think three days is kinda money. What do you think?
- Two's enough not to look anxious. - Two's enough not to look anxious.
But I think three days is kinda money.
Maybe I'll wait three weeks. How's that?
And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.
- Then ask her where you met her. - Yeah.
I don't remember. What does she look like? Then I'll ask if we ****ed.
Would that... T, would that be the money?
You know what? Ha, ha, ha, Mike. Laugh all you want.
But if you call too soon, you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
- How long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies? - Six days

BeetDigger
5/26/2006, 02:19 PM
I would like to do something this weekend.

Don't play coy with us. Admit it, you want to do HER this weekend. We're all adults here. :texan:

Flagstaffsooner
5/26/2006, 02:19 PM
The SOONER you call her the SOONER you will be slapping bellies together.

OUinFLA
5/26/2006, 02:21 PM
ask 1TC, he has lots of experience with this situation.
He can best tell you the "wrong" timing to use.

Octavian
5/26/2006, 02:24 PM
six days.

SoonerBK
5/26/2006, 02:26 PM
If you like her, call her.

There is no rule, and games are stupid. :mad:

I like this answer the best.

colleyvillesooner
5/26/2006, 02:27 PM
If you call too soon, you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.

Stanley1
5/26/2006, 02:28 PM
Long story short, Last night I get a really cute female's number. How long do I wait to call? I would like to do something this weekend. To soon? No big deal? Wait a week? What?

Well.....since she is REALLY cute, you probably have no chance. Save yourself the heart break, and lose the number.

;)

Stanley1
5/26/2006, 02:29 PM
That said, I think 3 days is kinda money.

colleyvillesooner
5/26/2006, 02:30 PM
Well.....since she is REALLY cute, you probably have no chance. Save yourself the heart break, and lose the number.

;)

Thank you for calling the Stanley Pre-rejection rejection hotline. This call was free of charge, as I'm too nice a guy
;)

Melo
5/26/2006, 02:32 PM
I like this answer the best.

Dont listen to the guys. Theyre going to give you an answer from a 'guys perspective.'

Girls dont like that stupid rule nonsense. If you like someone, give them a call. Keep it casual and comfortable. I think it would be best, since she DID give you her number, to call her up and tell her youd like to take her out, or hang out, or however you want to word it. Then if she says yes, you can let her throw some ideas out on what you guys can do. If you leave some of it up to her, it gives her room to either think and pick something she would enjoy doing with you, or it gives her a way to nicely and carefully say no without coming right out and hurting your feelings. If guys even HAVE feelings... :rolleyes:

Pieces Hit
I would call as much as possible until the restraining order kicks in.

Mjcpr
Don't forget to PIITB.

Ike
5/26/2006, 02:33 PM
call her home while she is at work today. leave 7 messages on her answering machine.

chicks love that stuff.

Stanley1
5/26/2006, 02:35 PM
Girls dont like that stupid rule nonsense.

That is laughable, seeing as how girls invented the game, and play it more often.

Flagstaffsooner
5/26/2006, 02:35 PM
(775) 343-1224

Melo
5/26/2006, 02:36 PM
That is laughable, seeing as how girls invented the game, and play it more often.

Ok, let me rephrase that. Nice, intelligent, non-skanky girls who actually would LIKE to date a nice guy dont like that game.

If she's a skanky ho monster, then go with the three days.

Pieces Hit
5/26/2006, 02:39 PM
And you could slash her tires and coincidently drive by later to give her some help. It's all in my new handbook: "Chicks Like It Rough"

1stTimeCaller
5/26/2006, 02:39 PM
Ok, let me rephrase that. Nice, intelligent, non-skanky girls who actually would LIKE to date a nice guy dont like that game.

If she's a skanky ho monster, then go with the three days.

If she's a skanky ho monster call her NOW!!!! do not wait.

Melo
5/26/2006, 02:41 PM
<rollseyes>

Thats it. I give up. I'm just going to become a nun. :)

SoonerBK
5/26/2006, 02:43 PM
She's ten years younger that me. Now how long should I wait?

Mjcpr
5/26/2006, 02:43 PM
<rollseyes>

Thats it. I give up. I'm just going to become a nun. :)

Why, you lookin' to become a mod?

BeetDigger
5/26/2006, 02:47 PM
She's ten years younger that me. Now how long should I wait?

You should call her right away. She doesn't want a date, she is looking for help with her homework. It's probably due Tuesday.

OUinFLA
5/26/2006, 02:51 PM
I dont understand?
why didnt you nail it last night?

LilSooner
5/26/2006, 02:55 PM
Its a wonder how men ever procreate at all. Stop listening to the boys and and listen to us. If you like the girl and you would like to do something with her CALL HER! Duh? Damn yall make it difficult.

Also if'n you get to the stage where you want her to be your girlfriend. ASK HER! I always hated the games and never wanted to guess if I was "dating" someone. It's always much nicer to have that clarification. Plus its just cute.

OUinFLA
5/26/2006, 02:59 PM
Ask her?
what a novel idea !

Stanley1
5/26/2006, 03:01 PM
If she's a skanky ho monster call her NOW!!!! do not wait.

Word, and 1TC would know.

SoonerBK
5/26/2006, 03:02 PM
Its a wonder how men ever procreate at all. Stop listening to the boys and and listen to us. If you like the girl and you would like to do something with her CALL HER! Duh? Damn yall make it difficult.

Also if'n you get to the stage where you want her to be your girlfriend. ASK HER! I always hated the games and never wanted to guess if I was "dating" someone. It's always much nicer to have that clarification. Plus its just cute.

Lemme tell you sumpin, that is just crazy enough to work.

ChickSoonerFan
5/26/2006, 03:06 PM
Call her if you want to. Call her now. How soon a guy calls or does not call does not determine if she is going to like you or not. The fact that she gave you her number probably means that she has already decided on that at least a little bit. And if not, if she gave you her number because she felt bad saying no (it happens) then you will know that within the first few minutes of the call more than likely.

So calll her if you want to do something this weekend. Don't wait till the last minute and then try to get a date in for this weekend, that is worse than calling "too soon"

5/26/2006, 03:06 PM
Just call her. Whooptie DOO! I nearly missed out on a first date because thinking too much about it. Her friend finally called me after 2 weeks and said I should really consider arranging another date.

I thought she was bored on our first date, so I wasn't going to bother her with further advances.

Two years, two gold bands, fourteen years and a couple of kids later, I wouldn't change a thing.

Of course, she's still bored.

ChickSoonerFan
5/26/2006, 03:08 PM

True...it is cute. Cutest thing ever. :)

BeetDigger
5/26/2006, 03:11 PM
The fact that she gave you her number probably means that she has already decided on that at least a little bit.

I think it was because he had a pair of tube socks stuffed in his pants.

Stanley1
5/26/2006, 03:16 PM
I think it was because he had a pair of tube socks stuffed in his pants.

Or she thought she could get dinner and/or drinks out of the deal.

Tiptonsooner
5/26/2006, 03:20 PM
Are you sure it is really her number?

HEH

proud gonzo
5/26/2006, 03:23 PM

yeah. apparently (according to Iggy) we were sorta dating before we officially started dating. It would have been nice if someone had told ME that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Boys are stupid.

Octavian
5/26/2006, 03:24 PM
Look at the fem responses...

"Dont play games..."

"CALL HER NOW!!!"

"I wish someone would call me!"

six days.

;)

Mjcpr
5/26/2006, 03:25 PM
My suggestion would be to call her whenever you're ready for your sammich.

SoonerBK
5/26/2006, 03:26 PM
Not to be to graphic, but I used to only drive corvettes b/c I was trying to compensate for only have a 10 inch...well you know.

BeetDigger
5/26/2006, 03:32 PM
I think that you should go back to the bar where you met her. If by chance she is there, hit on her friend and totally ignore her as a way of showing her that you really like her. Chicks love that.

BeetDigger
5/26/2006, 03:34 PM
Boys are stupid.

That may be true, but that stupid boy helped with moving that big pile o dirt. Strong backs and weak minds.:D