PDA

View Full Version : Texas de Brazil

Ike
5/26/2006, 11:27 AM
Ate at this place last night to start off a little celebration for a friend of mine gettin hitched. It was like a meat eaters paradise.

the only hitch: After all that damn meat (and beer), movement was a bit hindered. Luckily, the 'post-dinner activites' did not require a whole lot of movement.

that is all.

IronSooner
5/26/2006, 11:53 AM
Getting hitched to a brazilian?

Ike
5/26/2006, 11:57 AM
nope. how many is a brazillian? ;)

Widescreen
5/26/2006, 01:44 PM
We ate at a Texas de Brazil in March. It was good.

For the record, Fogo de Chao > Texas de Brazil.

Ike
5/26/2006, 01:46 PM
We ate at a Texas de Brazil in March. It was good.

I'll keep that in mind. However, Fogo de Chao would require driving farther and brawling for parking....

Jimminy Crimson
5/26/2006, 02:59 PM

Yep, but like Eisenhower said, you gots to drive further for Fogo.

Either way, :meat:! :D

TUSooner
5/26/2006, 03:15 PM
I ate at Fogo de Chao in Dallas. Really really good stuff. Not just beef, but great lamb chops, sausage, chicken, pork. And a 1-acre salad bar. (Leave it alone and eat the MEAT.) But with wine, tip etc, my share of the bill (1 person) was about $95. That's not something I could do on a weekly basis.

TUSooner
5/26/2006, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah... anybody try the Brazilian steakhouse on NW Hwy in OKC?

Ike
5/26/2006, 03:20 PM
I ate at Fogo de Chao in Dallas. Really really good stuff. Not just beef, but great lamb chops, sausage, chicken, pork. And a 1-acre salad bar. (Leave it alone and eat the MEAT.) But with wine, tip etc, my share of the bill (1 person) was about $95. That's not something I could do on a weekly basis.

my share of the bill last night was 70 bucks. But I was also prepared to pay that much going into it. needless to say, this poor grad student probably won't be eating there again until there are an additional 3 letters after my name.

GottaHavePride
5/26/2006, 06:54 PM
Oh yeah... anybody try the Brazilian steakhouse on NW Hwy in OKC?

Gaucho Grill. And it rocks. Probably not on the same level as Fogo or Texas de Brazil (I wouldn't know - I haven't been to those two) but pretty dang good.