PDA

View Full Version : So You Think You Can Dance

Cack
5/26/2006, 07:57 AM
Did anyone watch that last night?? The Jew kid that busted his face was HILLARIOUS, and the first guy "I want my stage name to be SEX". hahahahahahaha That was great. There were a few good dancers, but not a lot of talent out there. Then when they did the Charleston, SC wow how embarassing. They ALWAYS find the person with the worst accent, or the worst at whatever is being done and let them represent the south.

tbl
5/26/2006, 08:07 AM
I couldn't believe I was watching it... but I did. I disagree with you about the South. Look at every American Idol winner.

Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama (twice), North Carolina.

I know Texas and Oklahoma don't qualify as the South, but our accents tell a different story. ;)

Cack
5/26/2006, 08:12 AM
Well obviously EVERYBODY out of the South can't suck at everything, but when they show this girl that talks extremely twang and this guy that just left the farm and should go back, it's just a little bad.

5/26/2006, 08:14 AM
He was just cockytalkin'.

Cack
5/26/2006, 08:26 AM
hahaha watch it watch it

Mjcpr
5/26/2006, 08:38 AM
Did you say Jew kid?

Is that acceptable? We need a ruling here.

1stTimeCaller
5/26/2006, 08:40 AM
he must be full blood otherwise he'd have called the kid Jew-ish if he wasn't.

OCUDad
5/26/2006, 08:43 AM
Don't you have to be at least 10 years old to start a thread (or even post) in this forum?

Cack
5/26/2006, 08:44 AM
haha that's what they were calling him last night. Well maybe they were saying "Jewish", but it's all the same

Cack
5/26/2006, 08:46 AM
Don't you have to be at least 10 years old to start a thread (or even post) in this forum?

honestly, who makes age jokes anymore?? Guess I should respond and say ... oh I haven't heard an age joke since I was in 6th grade. Seriously man if you don't want to read a thread/post ... it's simple ... DON'T OPEN/READ IT

OCUDad
5/26/2006, 08:48 AM
... oh I haven't heard an age joke since I was in 6th grade.
So, that's like three days ago? :rolleyes:

Jimminy Crimson
5/26/2006, 08:52 AM
Was he wearing a yarmulke? :norm:

Cack
5/26/2006, 08:55 AM
Was he wearing a yarmulke? :norm:

yeah and it fell off when he busted it ... that was the first thing he got when he fell

Cack
5/26/2006, 08:56 AM
So, that's like three days ago? :rolleyes:

yeah ... something like that

stoops the eternal pimp
5/26/2006, 09:49 AM
I liked the tubby black chick that kept losing her bahama mamas.........and the gay dude that wore the mink out and thru a fit when they told him he wasnt a dancer.....

Cack
5/26/2006, 09:52 AM
I liked the tubby black chick that kept losing her bahama mamas.........and the gay dude that wore the mink out and thru a fit when they told him he wasnt a dancer.....

haha yeah the gay guy was hillarious ... he kept on and on about "how are they going to say i wasn't dancing, i'm a dancer and i WAS dancing ... they don't know how to dance"

and then when he asked that girl that would have been lucky to have 3 teeth in her head if people paid to learn to dance from her ... when she said yeah he goes "well you should give them a refund"

slickdawg
5/26/2006, 10:05 AM
I couldn't believe I was watching it... but I did. I disagree with you about the South. Look at every American Idol winner.

Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama (twice), North Carolina.

I know Texas and Oklahoma don't qualify as the South, but our accents tell a different story. ;)

I think we concluded that Texas & Oklahoma were in the South, based upon sweet tea.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/26/2006, 10:17 AM
I think we concluded that Texas & Oklahoma were in the South, based upon sweet tea.
BINGO!!

OU4LIFE
5/26/2006, 10:22 AM
look everyone, the 166 post guy is berating the 285 post guy.

hilarity.

nothing personal to either of you, it just reminded me of the South Park slap fight episode.

Cack
5/26/2006, 10:29 AM
/\ yeah seriously, at least when I first came to the site the people that bashed me had over 5k post ... this guy start last week and thinks it's my fault because he opened a thread and didn't like what was in it