PDA

View Full Version : Hey...

goingoneight
5/25/2006, 10:45 PM
I know myspace is kinda for kids, but does anyone have an OU themed MySpace account?

Snrfn4ever08
5/26/2006, 12:16 AM
i've been kinda thinking about getting a myspace account and i was kinda thinking of making it ou-themed if that counts for anything, but i dunno

stoops the eternal pimp
5/26/2006, 01:01 AM
i ve been lookin for a pre made one but have not found one yet

KyleUT
5/26/2006, 09:05 AM
I'm not any help either, but I saw one the other day...looked pretty good (if you're into all that crimson sh!t :) ). I don't remember who had it...wasn't someone on my friends list.

tbl
5/27/2006, 01:26 PM
I had one, but I cancelled my account. It's not for kids any more. TONS of people are on there, including exes and stalkers.

I have plenty of links to places so you can set them up yourself. The easiest thing to do is get a wallpaper you like and upload it to an online image server, then link that to your myspace page through an html script.

BetterSoonerThanLater
5/27/2006, 03:19 PM
here ya go

http://www.myspace.com/mketcher

TripleOption14
5/27/2006, 03:27 PM
I know myspace is kinda for kids, but does anyone have an OU themed MySpace account?

Not that I give a good got d@mn!! But... If you think my space is for kids you would be extremely mistaken. There are TONS of over 30 and over 40 people on that site. Its really kinda ridiculous when one thinks about it. Nothing but a glorified cell phone company.

Scott D
5/27/2006, 03:56 PM
Not that I give a good got d@mn!! But... If you think my space is for kids you would be extremely mistaken. There are TONS of over 30 and over 40 people on that site. Its really kinda ridiculous when one thinks about it. Nothing but a glorified cell phone company.

heh ironically my friends list keeps gaining more and more musicians *boggle* :D

IronHorseSooner
5/27/2006, 05:09 PM
heh ironically my friends list keeps gaining more and more musicians *boggle*

For some reason, so does my girlfriend's. There's one guy who looks like the bassist for Spinal Tap!:eek:

Crimson Kid
5/27/2006, 06:31 PM
The musicans is what i allway though it was for, i play guitar and have a profile there, i talk shop with other guitar players and listen to new music, about all i do there.

I think i did see one sooner myspace once.

meoveryouxinfinity
5/27/2006, 06:56 PM
I could make you a pretty tight one.

My myspace is an abercrombie model. :D

Rogue
5/29/2006, 12:56 PM
I crack up at the "come see me on my webcam" friend requests. It's like volunteering your computer for an STD.

Rogue
5/29/2006, 01:09 PM
Oh, and there are several OU and Sooner fan clubs on myspace. This gal and lots of her friends have cool OU profiles:

http://www.myspace.com/ousoonergal

josh09
5/29/2006, 03:18 PM
theres one thats really good, its actually a music one.

lemme find it for you.

Snrfn4ever08
6/7/2006, 11:44 AM
i just got a myspace account yesterday and i have an ou theme on there. there's a link on my site for the site i got it from. just check out my site
www.myspace.com/snrfn4ever08