PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to ignore the huge TV at the other end of the room...

proud gonzo
5/24/2006, 07:06 PM
...because my parents are watching 3 hours of Lost tonight and I don't want to know what happens. I haven't caught up on the show yet and I don't know whats going on right now.

and NO, I do NOT want it all summed up for me, thank you very much.

Anyway, it's pretty easy to ignore the TV, but it's hard to ignore my mom asking questions and commenting.

sooneron
5/24/2006, 07:24 PM
Go ahead and visit the lost thread. I am sure to spoil everything for you.

slickdawg
5/24/2006, 07:41 PM
PG, here's what I know about lost:

not ****

mrowl
5/24/2006, 07:47 PM
http://bobanddan.net/forums/Smileys/default/powerdown.gif

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/24/2006, 11:10 PM
It turns out Hurley is the Skipper, Charlie is Gilligan, Claire is MaryAnn, Locke is the Millionaire and his wife is the French woman. Sayid is the professor and Kate is Ginger. Did I leave anyone out?

JohnnyMack
5/24/2006, 11:15 PM
Turns out they accidentally crashed on the Bikini atoll and in the season finale a nuke is tested right on top of them turning them all into dust and we don't have to watch that stupid show anymore.

At least that's what would happen if they would let me write just one episode.

SicEmBaylor
5/25/2006, 06:29 AM
Turns out they accidentally crashed on the Bikini atoll and in the season finale a nuke is tested right on top of them turning them all into dust and we don't have to watch that stupid show anymore.

At least that's what would happen if they would let me write just one episode.

I once heard a joke about Bikini island that the United States went out looking for the one Pacific island still pristine and untouched by the ravages of the Pacific war with Japan and then blew the sucker to hell with the biggest bomb we could make. :D