PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud of my son...

Osce0la
5/24/2006, 04:08 PM
He is holding the cup and drinking his juice on his own now! :D
Along with eating little baby finger food snack type things. Little things that make a parent proud of their child. :)
http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/1673/ej5bv.png (http://imageshack.us)

NormanPride
5/24/2006, 04:25 PM
He'll be eating full-fledged babies sooner than you think, friend. Cherish these moments.

Partial Qualifier
5/24/2006, 04:26 PM
Good looking kiddo there :D

slickdawg
5/24/2006, 04:27 PM
Wait till he bites a plug out of you. That's when the real fun begins.

Osce0la
5/24/2006, 04:28 PM
Wait till he bites a plug out of you. That's when the real fun begins.
The wife and I have both already been bitten (he's already got 4 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth)...and he likes to pull hair (luckily mine is short enough right now that he has to grab it just right to be able to pull anything).

stoops the eternal pimp
5/24/2006, 04:29 PM
I know that sippy cup well..2 year old loved it as a first cup to use

walkoffsooner
5/24/2006, 04:45 PM
Wait till he brings home a hottie. Talk about proud.

BeetDigger
5/24/2006, 04:48 PM
Wait till he brings home a hottie. Talk about proud.

That's the day you start hanging out together and referring to him as your little brother rather than your son. You also ask any of his lady friends if they have any older sisters or if their mom is hot. That's what my dad did with me anyway.

Viking Kitten
5/24/2006, 05:23 PM
The wife and I have both already been bitten (he's already got 4 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth)...and he likes to pull hair (luckily mine is short enough right now that he has to grab it just right to be able to pull anything).

Wait til he tries to grab Mommy's pierced earring out. Shrieking will ensue. Then he'll giggle.

SicEmBaylor
5/24/2006, 05:48 PM
Pfft, you think that's something?

Today I got up, showered, got dressed, drove to lunch, came home, got on the computer, did a bit of reading, and called a friend.

Holding a cup? PIECE OF CAKE!

Me>your kid

(KIDDING KIDDING, I'm just messing with you. Don't neg for me being an *** :))

StoopTroup
5/24/2006, 05:51 PM
He's cute but all pictures should be in an OU jersey or shirt IMO. :D

SicEmBaylor
5/24/2006, 05:57 PM
Actually, I notice the kid is in green. Is that a future Bear you got there?

StoopTroup
5/24/2006, 06:08 PM
Actually, I notice the kid is in green. Is that a future Bear you got there?
I'd never dress my child in a High School's colors.

Osce0la
5/25/2006, 09:14 AM
I'd never dress my child in a High School's colors.
I absolutely hated wearing my letterman jacket in high school. Our colors were orange and blue, and the F that was used looked exactly like the F the Gators use. So I basically looked like I was wearing a Florida Gators jacket. ugh

slickdawg
5/25/2006, 09:32 AM
I absolutely hated wearing my letterman jacket in high school. Our colors were orange and blue, and the F that was used looked exactly like the F the Gators use. So I basically looked like I was wearing a Florida Gators jacket. ugh

Closet gator fan? ewwwwwwww.

White House Boy
5/25/2006, 09:34 AM
Wait until he takes his first wizz in the pottie.

Norm In Norman
5/25/2006, 09:36 AM
Ahhhh yes. I remember the baby days well. Cool stuff happens ... and then you have to change a diaper.

Osce0la
5/25/2006, 09:54 AM
Closet gator fan? ewwwwwwww.
:mad:

http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/3946/reputationneg9gg.png (http://imageshack.us)

oumartin
5/25/2006, 10:20 AM
mine bit me once then he had to grow new baby teeth!

kids are so darn cool from the day they are born. just sit back and enjoy cuz they will be gone before you know it.

imjebus
5/25/2006, 10:35 AM
My oldest son didn't bite that much but he liked to headbutt. My nose is now very crooked because of him. :O

Osce0la
5/25/2006, 11:01 AM
He woke up at about 3:45 this morning screaming his lungs out. I just went in there and got him and put him in our bed with us and he fell right back asleep.

oumartin
5/25/2006, 11:03 AM
nothing will make you prouder though when that little one clings to your leg cuz he doens't wanna go with mom to the store. He's daddy boy and he's not afraid to let her know it.!!!

pb4ou
5/25/2006, 11:20 AM
Osce0la, I think our kids are about the same age. I need to get mine into the sippy cup.

Osce0la
5/25/2006, 11:25 AM
My boy is 9 months, his doctor said we should start letting him drink from a cup. At first we had to hold it for him, and I told my wife he needs to learn to hold it on his own, so I stuck his hands on the handles, held them there, put the cup up to his mouth, and once he started drinking it, I let go of the cup. So now we just have to put the cup in front of him and he can take care of the rest of it himself.

The lazy bum still won't crawl though...And don't you dare try to get him to ;) if you put him on his stomach and move away and tell him come here he'll pitch a fit and be in a bad mood for like an hour...it's kinda funny cuz if you put him on his stomach and just let him play he's happy, but once you try to get him to crawl he gets p***ed.

pb4ou
5/25/2006, 11:33 AM
Don't worry. Mine isn't crawling just yet either. He scoots around on his back going backwards though. Mine holds his own bottle. He is also 9 months.

oumartin
5/25/2006, 11:34 AM
have you guys picked out their private schools yet?
guy need to get on that.

pb4ou
5/25/2006, 11:34 AM
He woke up at about 3:45 this morning screaming his lungs out. I just went in there and got him and put him in our bed with us and he fell right back asleep.

Deja Vu. 3:30, here. Plus a bottle helped also.

Osce0la
5/25/2006, 11:42 AM
He doesn't really care to eat in the middle of the night anymore. When he wakes up now (which he usually doesn't) we'll just give him his pacifier, hold him for a few minutes and put him back in bed - or every once in a while we'll do like I did last night and just let him come in our room and sleep. The only problem with that though is he takes up so much room. You wouldn't think a 9 month old baby in your bed would leave NO room for you. I'll wake up and be on the edge of the bed and have to scoot him over so I don't fall of the bed.

TheGodfather889
6/2/2006, 12:10 AM
That's a cute little guy.