PDA

View Full Version : Adron Tennell?

runner1182
5/24/2006, 03:44 PM
scout.com interview with adron tennell
TS: Have you had any conversations with coach Stoops and coach Capel about trying to play basketball after football season is over?

Tennell: I had talked to coach Stoops earlier about playing basketball and he said that was fine as long as I keep my grades up. But I haven't talked to the basketball coach yet. might play two sports if we need him too!

birddog
5/26/2006, 01:26 AM
it's a long shot he would do that as a freshman. stoops was quoted as saying it wouldn't make sense for him to be on the bball team if he isn't going to play. football and school will keep him busy enough for now. if we are in a situation where we have to have him play, we're going to be in a world of hurt.

Spray
5/26/2006, 08:57 AM
Unless he makes the basketball team dramatically better, I would hope he sticks to football and school only.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
5/26/2006, 09:05 AM
Unless he makes the basketball team dramatically better, I would hope he sticks to football and school only.

Add to that, unless he he either grows 5-6 more inches and can play the low post or if he has such good handles that he can play the point because we are in decent shape in the 2-4 spots.