PDA

View Full Version : suspicious minds.......

jk the sooner fan
5/24/2006, 01:16 PM
people are strange

my boss had a motorcycle that she sold over a month ago on cycletrader.com...a couple of the guys that called her about it noticed her bike was on ebay, using the same pictures she had in her ad, and called her to tell her about it. the ebay seller was out of new jersey, and she had sold it to a guy here in dallas that still has it here

so she's not "ebay savvy" like me, she asks me if i can help her notify ebay that its a fraud.....ebay, for all it preaches about having a safe community, really makes it difficult to get a clear message to them

so i alert a few of the high bidders....one guy emails me back and says "how do i know you're not in collusion with one of the other bidders to keep it down"

we're to the point where you cant even try and help somebody from getting ripped off without being accused of something

sad really.....

SoonerInKCMO
5/24/2006, 01:18 PM
Well, you do seem pretty shady; you can hardly blame the guy.

jk the sooner fan
5/24/2006, 01:18 PM
good point

Norm In Norman
5/24/2006, 01:20 PM
People are strange
When you're a stranger
faces look ugly
when you're alone
women seem wicked
when you're unwanted
streets are uneven when you're down

slickdawg
5/24/2006, 01:24 PM
We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
what you're doing to me
when you don't believe a word I'm saying

Scott D
5/24/2006, 01:26 PM
well you know what they say......

yermom
5/24/2006, 01:31 PM
people are strange

my boss had a motorcycle that she sold over a month ago on cycletrader.com...a couple of the guys that called her about it noticed her bike was on ebay, using the same pictures she had in her ad, and called her to tell her about it. the ebay seller was out of new jersey, and she had sold it to a guy here in dallas that still has it here

so she's not "ebay savvy" like me, she asks me if i can help her notify ebay that its a fraud.....ebay, for all it preaches about having a safe community, really makes it difficult to get a clear message to them

so i alert a few of the high bidders....one guy emails me back and says "how do i know you're not in collusion with one of the other bidders to keep it down"

we're to the point where you cant even try and help somebody from getting ripped off without being accused of something

sad really.....

i'm so trying that next time ;)

OU4LIFE
5/24/2006, 01:31 PM
when in Rome...

Cack
5/24/2006, 01:34 PM
We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby

Why can't you see
what you're doing to me
when you don't believe a word I'm saying

did you know the Elvis wrote that song for Priscilla because ... one of the girls that Elvis was w/ accidently sent a letter to Graceland instead of the PO Box she was supposed to ... and Priscilla got it ... so then she confronted Elvis about it ... and he wrote Suspicious Minds to her to make amends (and it worked :D )

Scott D
5/24/2006, 01:35 PM
Cha bee breagerey creidit ga dy n'insh ch yn irriney. is what they say.