PDA

View Full Version : I think I may be a great boss

achiro
5/23/2006, 02:27 PM
I just bought my assistant a video playin, picture storin, music listenage, brand new shiny Ipod for her birthday. It is just the 30GB but all the same.

And just to answer the first question you filthy animals have, no she's not puttin out(to me anyway):D She's recently married. Just a great employee that deserved it.

slickdawg
5/23/2006, 02:28 PM
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.......

yermom
5/23/2006, 02:32 PM
you hirin'?

Mjcpr
5/23/2006, 02:34 PM
I'm sure those scripts of Vicodin she's been writing to herself are thanks enough.

Osce0la
5/23/2006, 02:59 PM
I just bought my assistant a video playin, picture storin, music listenage, brand new shiny Ipod for her birthday. It is just the 30GB but all the same.

And just to answer the first question you filthy animals have, no she's not puttin out(to me anyway):D She's recently married. Just a great employee that deserved it.
We just wanted to know if she was hawt? :confused: What's all this puttin' out stuff about?

and btw, is the Ipod as a gift your way of trying to get her to put out?

OUinFLA
5/23/2006, 03:02 PM

you should have bought the 60 gig model.

slickdawg
5/23/2006, 03:04 PM
60 gig is the "puttin out" side of the menu

achiro
5/23/2006, 03:07 PM
Maybe it's not to late to change my order?:eek:

BigRedJed
5/23/2006, 03:10 PM
you hirin'?
Don't hire him. He's just out of room on his wee iPod. As soon as you give him his fancy new one, he'll drop you like a ruptured colostomy bag.

King Crimson
5/23/2006, 03:14 PM
http://www.swindonweb.com/guid/theoffice2.jpg

OUAndy1807
5/23/2006, 10:23 PM
you don't work for a big coporation where they would have rules about giving or receiving gifts, do you?

man, I hate to be a buzz kill, but this seems kind of inappropriate to me. I would be uncomfortable if my boss bought me a gift like this.

Tailwind
5/23/2006, 11:48 PM
I sure as hell wouldn't!

OUinFLA
5/24/2006, 12:13 AM
I would be uncomfortable if my boss bought me a gift like this.

but the real question is, could your discomfort be relieved by sleeping with the boss?

yermom
5/24/2006, 12:55 AM
Don't hire him. He's just out of room on his wee iPod. As soon as you give him his fancy new one, he'll drop you like a ruptured colostomy bag.

**** off dip****

soonerboomer93
5/24/2006, 02:43 AM
My company often has large prizes that can be won by employee's. Gift limits normally apply to gifts from outside sources, such a vendors, not internal ones.

walkoffsooner
5/24/2006, 07:43 AM
Now every so often if she dosen't receive a gift, she will think she's doing a bad job.You have her set up to screw her mentally if you choose to.

Okla-homey
5/24/2006, 07:55 AM
To summarize, you should prolly fire her now. ;)

achiro
5/24/2006, 09:41 AM
you don't work for a big coporation where they would have rules about giving or receiving gifts, do you?

man, I hate to be a buzz kill, but this seems kind of inappropriate to me. I would be uncomfortable if my boss bought me a gift like this.

Your life must suck.;)

Look, she just completed an 18 month training course that benefits my office in a huge way and it's her birfday. The gift is coming from my office and not me personally. Do you feel better about it now?:texan:

OUAndy1807
5/25/2006, 02:11 PM
Your life must suck.;)

Look, she just completed an 18 month training course that benefits my office in a huge way and it's her birfday. The gift is coming from my office and not me personally. Do you feel better about it now?:texan:
the fact that it is coming from the office, not you personally, makes a world of difference.

1stTimeCaller
5/25/2006, 02:14 PM
the fact that it is coming from the office, not you personally, makes a world of difference.

where'd you learn ethics? It wasn't from RE on job that's fo sho.

:D

Taxman71
5/25/2006, 02:18 PM
no she's not puttin out....She's recently married....

Those two statements go together like Captain and Tennille.