PDA

View Full Version : Common sense

Osce0la
5/23/2006, 11:34 AM
The woman I was talking about a while back see here (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66534&highlight=hooker+boots)was getting on the elevator a few minutes ago. She was already to the elevator before I could get there, and I see her trying to hit the call button with her elbow because her hands are full...She gets on the elevator, and I follow and see her again using her elbow to hit the button for her floor. I then notice that in her right hand she is holding only a drink cup, and in her left hand she has her keys, cell phone, and some cash, and she is holding her bag of food on her left arm. Now, the part I don't understand (the common sense part of this) is:

1) Why didn't she put her keys, cash, and cell phone in her purse before getting out of her car, thus freeing up her hand to hold the bag of food (her purse was around her shoulder).

2) Since all you have in your right hand is a drink cup, why not hit the buttons using your right hand instead of struggling to hit the buttons with your left elbow and taking the risk of dropping everything being held in your left hand/arm?

:confused:

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2006, 12:04 PM
Girls are dumb. Throw rocks.

Wait... :mack:

mojo
5/23/2006, 12:13 PM
OK, your talking about a woman to begin with. Common sense is one of those things they don't bring with them very often.

What was it Nicholson said in "As good as it gets" when asked how he knew how to write about women so well. Something about "I think of a man, then remove all common sense and acceptance of responsibility and I have a woman."

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2006, 12:16 PM
Man... that's gonna get you negged a lot more than mine will.

OUinFLA
5/23/2006, 12:16 PM
silly, if your cell phone is in your purse, how do you handle an incoming call?
and if you use the hand with the cup in it to hit the button, you will probably spill some of your $4.95 latte.
I cant account for the keys and cash.
therein lies the mystery.