PDA

View Full Version : The VMI Thread

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2006, 10:10 AM
Whatever happened to that chick that fought to enrol but then dropped out because she couldn't hack it?

Or was that The Citadel? :confused:

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2006, 10:32 AM
Note to self: Copycat threads should mimic popular threads.

Osce0la
5/23/2006, 10:45 AM
I hear the Citadel has an awesome football team ;)

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 11:19 AM
It was the Citadel and she washed out in the first yr.

Okla-homey
5/23/2006, 12:25 PM
It was The Citadel. She did not wash out. She spent four days in the infirmary then quit vaguely alluding to fear of some mysterious and never revealed conspiracy to harm her or her family.

Her name is Shannon Faulkner. She is now a public school teacher in upstate SC.

As an aside, a little known fact is this same person sued to play HS football in SC, won, and went to exactly two practices before quitting.

Note: Homey graduated 16 years B.C. (before chicks)

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 12:29 PM
It was The Citadel. She did not wash out. She spent four days in the infirmary then quit vaguely alluding to fear of some mysterious and never revealed conspiracy to harm her or her family.

Her name is Shannon Faulkner. She is now a public school teacher in upstate SC.

As an aside, a little known fact is this same person sued to play HS football in SC, won, and went to exactly two practices before quitting.

Note: Homey graduated 16 years B.C. (before chicks)When I said washed out...I was trying to be brief. I had forgotten about the conspiracy theory.

SoonerInKCMO
5/23/2006, 12:35 PM
I knew it was the Citadel... just couldn't think of anything interesting to say about VMI. :shrug: