View Full Version : google notebook

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 09:15 AM
great firefox extension.

http://google.com/notebook/

I use it over a million times a day.

Viking Kitten
5/23/2006, 09:26 AM
Please Beano. Share your Google Notebook with the world by making it public.

5/23/2006, 09:28 AM
I've been searching for information on the Portuguese Water Dog. Thanks, Beano!

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 09:47 AM
Please Beano. Share your Google Notebook with the world by making it public.

Here's one I've created to pass along my wisdom:

http://google.com/notebook/public/01916311253505429366/BDUOQIgoQoOCwjbYh

Viking Kitten
5/23/2006, 09:52 AM
You are very wise Beano. Except for that coffee pot thing. It tastes just fine out of the pot and there's no sense in dirtying up a mug. I think you've been totally blinded by all the mugsellers selling those glitzy mugs where the girl gets naked when you pour in the coffee. Sucker.

Osce0la
5/23/2006, 09:59 AM
I want to make this invention: Create a device that incorporates an exacto blade with one of those quick heating soldering irons like on tv. Use it to open that really hard to open clear plastic that everything is wrapped in.
Thanks Beano...I will have this patented as soon as possible ;)

My wife and I had an idea to make a button you could push on your car seat that would automatically set it to where you like it (how far back from the steering wheel, where the back of the chair should be positioned)...We thought this was a great idea, and then we found out someone else already had this great idea and it has already been put in newer cars - her friend has this feature on her Highlander :(

NormanPride
5/23/2006, 10:03 AM
You are very wise Beano. Except for that coffee pot thing. It tastes just fine out of the pot and there's no sense in dirtying up a mug. I think you've been totally blinded by all the mugsellers selling those glitzy mugs where the girl gets naked when you pour in the coffee. Sucker.

Wait.. where can you get one of these mugs? I... I have a friend that would... enjoy it.

Mjcpr
5/23/2006, 10:05 AM
I invented Post-It Notes.

Viking Kitten
5/23/2006, 10:06 AM
Wait.. where can you get one of these mugs? I... I have a friend that would... enjoy it.

Spencer Gifts circa 1986.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks Beano...I will have this patented as soon as possible ;)

My wife and I had an idea to make a button you could push on your car seat that would automatically set it to where you like it (how far back from the steering wheel, where the back of the chair should be positioned)...We thought this was a great idea, and then we found out someone else already had this great idea and it has already been put in newer cars - her friend has this feature on her Highlander :(

I have a working prototype. It's going to be very hard to make this thing not be a safety hazard and mass marketable.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 10:11 AM

You wrongly assumed I meant coffee pot.

Viking Kitten
5/23/2006, 10:13 AM
No. You wrongly assumed I meant coffee pot.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 10:17 AM
No. You wrongly assumed I meant coffee pot.

It always goes from one pot to the other. The method of transference is simply a matter of details.