PDA

View Full Version : Hola Sooner Fans

SelmaBamaFan
5/23/2006, 09:00 AM
Been a while, hows things?

Most importantly, whats your team gonna look like this year? I will ofcourse continue to be a closet Sooner fan once the season starts.

watasooner
5/23/2006, 09:21 AM
Selma good to see you back, OU will be awesome of course.

NormanPride
5/23/2006, 09:23 AM
Good to see you again, Selma!

We're about the same as last year, really. A bit more experience in some positions, and a bit less in others. Our OLine should be at least more stable at the beginning of the season, and if the injury bug stays away (unlike last year's **** storm of bad luck) then we should be fine.

Oh, and the D will be stout. If the right players step up, it could be scary. With the issues other teams have, we have every possibility to run the table, but we've also got to have a lot of maturity from a team that is still really young. Right now we're predicting 2-3 losses from Oregon, Texas, A&M, or Mizzou. All are out of Norman, so they will be tough for the young Sooners.

SelmaBamaFan
5/23/2006, 09:30 AM
Awesome how though? Strengths? Question marks?

Surely there is one area of the team that has atleast jkm a bit worried?

SelmaBamaFan
5/23/2006, 09:32 AM
Ah thanks NormanPride. I was going to ask about the OL and DB's but didnt want to step on anyone's toes heh.

boomersooner28
5/23/2006, 10:35 AM
We're gonna suck, probably lose every game. ;)

I'm gonna try this reverse psychology for a while. :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/23/2006, 01:17 PM
My friend who works in DC at the capitol was in Bourne's office yesterday and Josh Heupel was there, so of course my friend asked about Bomar and how he was coming along. He said Heupel talked briefly about Bomar's arm strength being better, but he said that Heupel was talking about the defense with great praise. He also said that Ryan Reynolds will be a household name and will be an AJ Hawk kinda guy....

Soonerman08
5/23/2006, 01:35 PM
Heupel said those kind words about the Defense? Wow, being an Offensive mind himself, defense = bad news.

SelmaBamaFan
5/23/2006, 01:40 PM
I really hope your defense returns to where I think it 'should' be under Stoops. Being a Bama guy, I enjoy watching a great defense moreso than a great offense.

snp
5/23/2006, 08:08 PM
He also said that Ryan Reynolds will be a household name and will be an AJ Hawk kinda guy....

Not this year. :(

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/24/2006, 07:16 AM
Not this year. :(

No, but I was pumped to hear that about him.