PDA

View Full Version : CiCi's

achiro
5/23/2006, 08:13 AM
When I was a student we would go there to eat because it was cheap and there was plenty of "food". It was pretty much **** but we ate it anyway.

Fast forward to yesterday. My son had heard that they have macaroni and cheese pizza and kept asking to try it. So I took him. Yep, still pretty much **** and the mac and cheese pizza was **** and although you can paint and decorate the place all you want, the customers still make it a **** hole.
There was a tatto covered couple sitting next to us that were wearing matching Orange County Chopper shirts.(those were ok until the convenience stores started selling them ;) )

The supply truck was there unloading as we were eating. He was bringing in bags of flour. They said on the bag, "High Gluten Flour" like regular flour doesn't have enough gluten in it already.:(

I got up to go get my son another piece of pizza, when I got back my chair was gone, a group of obnoxious teenage mothers and all their ****ty kids had moved into a nearby booth and taken my chair with my son sitting there.:mad: I asked them if they thought the 6 year old was there by himself.:confused: :rolleyes: So this chick was just sitting there in my chair stuffing her face and didn't offer to give my chair back so I wen over to an EMPTY table and took a chair for myself.

Moral of the story, CICI's is a **** hole with ****ty food and ****ty customers, I will not be back anytime soon.(I would say ever but I'm sure somebody will have the bright idea to have a baseball team pizza party or whatever, I just won't eat)

Partial Qualifier
5/23/2006, 08:33 AM
If the adrenaline is going fast enough, those CiCi's chairs are ideal for the ol' yank-it-out-from-under-the-yainch trick.

Boomer.....
5/23/2006, 08:34 AM
Agreed, CiCi's is nasty, but what did you expect from an all you can eat buffet for $3.99.

Fugue
5/23/2006, 08:43 AM
Did these start down in OK?
I think the ones up here in Wichita are run by OU folks.

Partial Qualifier
5/23/2006, 08:46 AM
The one near downtown Norman across Main from Hobby Lobby is actually pretty nice for a CiCi's.

salth2o
5/23/2006, 08:53 AM
Feces pizza sux!

toast
5/23/2006, 08:54 AM
I thought all buffet stories had to include sweatpants and bathroom references?

Taxman71
5/23/2006, 08:58 AM
Cici's would be fine if you were the only one in there. Sadly, it is the other customers that bring the place down. Nothing wets my appetite like the 400 lb. lady ignoring her 1 year old with chocolate pizza smeared all over his head and face.

TopDaugIn2000
5/23/2006, 08:58 AM
they should put Cici's in walmart. that way the customers would be able to shop and "belly up to the trough" all in one place. since they have the same clientele and all.

5/23/2006, 09:26 AM
Obeci's is great for the college crowd. You should never return after completion of your degree unless mandated by a squadron of little leaguers.

achiro
5/23/2006, 09:35 AM
Cici's would be fine if you were the only one in there. Sadly, it is the other customers that bring the place down. Nothing wets my appetite like the 400 lb. lady ignoring her 1 year old with chocolate pizza smeared all over his head and face.
eggs act o mundo

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 09:35 AM
Dang, we must have a different vibe at our CiCi's...they make some good *** pizza here in Florida. Ours are clean and usually pretty good to eat for lunch, they draw a pretty eclectic crowd.

MiccoMacey
5/23/2006, 09:37 AM
The food may be the succ, but the CiCi's here in Tulsa is one of the cleanest restaraunts around.

My buddy used to resurface tables and he said they pull out ALL the tables away from the side and sweep and vaccuum under them every day.

mrowl
5/23/2006, 09:39 AM
Dang, we must have a different vibe at our CiCi's...they make some good *** pizza here in Florida. Ours are clean and usually pretty good to eat for lunch, they draw a pretty eclectic crowd.

so you are saying that Florida is 10-15 years behind the rest of the country? ;)

NYSooner1355
5/23/2006, 09:41 AM
disclaimer: This coming from a New Yorker...

CiCi's is BY FAR THE WORST SO-CALLED PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD!!!!

A few years ago I was down visiting and my brother suckered me into helping him move stuff from his house to his in-laws, we busted our azz all day and my reward was CiCi's - I wanted to kick his AZZ for that...

TopDaugIn2000
5/23/2006, 09:41 AM
I ate there a few times in college, but never plan on going back. The clientele is just more than I care to deal with.

TopDaugIn2000
5/23/2006, 09:42 AM

CiCi's is BY FAR THE WORST SO-CALLED PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD!!!!

A few years ago I was down visiting and my brother suckered me into helping him move stuff from his house to his in-laws, we busted our azz all day and my reward was CiCi's - I wanted to kick his AZZ for that...

cheap a$$! Those that help me move get treated to dinner AND drinks someplace nice!

Pricetag
5/23/2006, 09:44 AM
I heard that S'barro up there makes some pretty kick *** New York pizza.

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 09:45 AM
so you are saying that Florida is 10-15 years behind the rest of the country? ;)HEH...you have it backwards...we are ahead. CiCi's used be the SUC, now it is good. :D

BeetDigger
5/23/2006, 09:47 AM

The fact that they charge $12.99 for the buffett for it may be the reason. :texan:

NYSooner1355
5/23/2006, 09:47 AM

they make decent pizza for a commercial company but you still can't beat the stuff made in a pizzeria here

mrowl
5/23/2006, 09:48 AM

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/1149/14549adrian_grenier3333.jpg

Osce0la
5/23/2006, 09:50 AM
The CiCi's out in my area is teh succ as well...It is run down, crappy customers, obnoxious kids running around unsupervised, ****ty food...

The Pasquales not too far from me is kinda run down, but they have some of the best pizza around here...and they're usually not too crowded, and I have never been in there with rude customers.

handcrafted
5/23/2006, 09:52 AM
The one near downtown Norman across Main from Hobby Lobby is actually pretty nice for a CiCi's.

Agreed, Mrs. Handcrafted takes the boy over there for lunch ever so often. No complaints about the food (such as it is) or the clientele.

And BTW, those of you who constantly bitch about going into places where the "other customers" don't meet your standards, get a life. You live in Oklahoma, okay? We got lots of earthy people in this state. Some of us don't mind so much. If the people who live here bother you that much, there's always Austin.

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 09:58 AM
And BTW, those of you who constantly bitch about going into places where the "other customers" don't meet your standards, get a life. You live in Oklahoma, okay? We got lots of earthy people in this state. Some of us don't mind so much. If the people who live here bother you that much, there's always Stoolwater.
Fixed that for ya. :D ;)

achiro
5/23/2006, 10:02 AM
Agreed, Mrs. Handcrafted takes the boy over there for lunch ever so often. No complaints about the food (such as it is) or the clientele.

And BTW, those of you who constantly bitch about going into places where the "other customers" don't meet your standards, get a life. You live in Oklahoma, okay? We got lots of earthy people in this state. Some of us don't mind so much. If the people who live here bother you that much, there's always Austin.
Dude, they took my chair!:D

soonerbrat
5/23/2006, 10:11 AM
the CiCi's here in edmond is pretty clean and the customers are too. My daughter's soccer team eats there quite often, and I don't have a problem with it.

Boarder
5/23/2006, 10:36 AM
I'm with Achiro on this one. They took his JERB...I mean, chair. With his small son there. Earthy people would give you thier chair. People who take them are crappy crappertons.

Oh, CiCi's is worth the $3.99. That's about it. What do you expect?

Beef
5/23/2006, 10:43 AM
The CiCi's near me is by the Target. I was thinking about hitting it after shopping at Target, but there was a big pile of vomit in front of the door so I picked up some BBQ instead.

SoonerObsession
5/23/2006, 11:00 AM
I have a question about Cici's. If you are going back for just pizza, do you have to get behind the salad line, or just pop right in to the pizza line? I always feel like I'm cutting, but I don't want salad.

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 11:02 AM
I have a question about Cici's. If you are going back for just pizza, do you have to get behind the salad line, or just pop right in to the pizza line? I always feel like I'm cutting, but I don't want salad.Get right into the pizza line.

Boarder
5/23/2006, 11:02 AM
Are you implying that there is some sort of order in getting refills at CiCi's? THERE IS NO ORDER! ONLY MORE ALFREDO PIZZA!

TopDaugIn2000
5/23/2006, 11:03 AM
I have a question about Cici's. If you are going back for just pizza, do you have to get behind the salad line, or just pop right in to the pizza line? I always feel like I'm cutting, but I don't want salad.

if you can possibly wedge yourself between two ton tina and fatty patty you can just go straight for the pizza.

I think.

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 11:04 AM
ONLY MORE ALFREDO PIZZA!HEH...this is my daughters favorite...she just waits at the counter and orders it as soon as we get there. :cool:

Rhino
5/23/2006, 11:04 AM
I refer to CiCis as Satan's ***hole.

Boarder
5/23/2006, 11:05 AM
I refer to CiCis as Satan's ***hole.
Whew! (relief)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/23/2006, 11:12 AM
We used to go to CiCis til Incredible Pizza opened...Now CiCis doesnt even exist to me

soonerbrat
5/23/2006, 11:25 AM
i love incredible pizza but i haven't been there since october.

1stTimeCaller
5/23/2006, 11:30 AM
I went to a CiCi's a few months ago by myself because it's close to the Bario. Anyhoo, I felt like a pedophile in there.

Dio
5/23/2006, 12:40 PM

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/06/21/22e_carell_narrowweb__200x246.jpg

Best pizza in New York!

NormanPride
5/23/2006, 01:01 PM
I went to a CiCi's a few months ago by myself because it's close to the Bario. Anyhoo, I felt like a pedophile in there.

To everyone there, you were.