PDA

View Full Version : does anyone live in Piedmont or work in the schools...

NYSooner1355
5/22/2006, 09:20 PM
I applied for the open High School Guidance Counselor position, just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with the position?

I've also applied to OKC, Moore, Putnam City - any teachers know when do they usually start doing interviews?

and if any of you teachers or concerned parents know of other counselor openings - please let me know!

Skysooner
5/22/2006, 09:52 PM
There is an open elementary school Guidance Counselor position in Mid-Del for Ridgecrest Elementary.

NYSooner1355
5/22/2006, 10:06 PM
oh yeah, I applied at Mid-Del also - but I was told it was a high school counselor

picasso
5/22/2006, 10:08 PM
good luck.

I've got a buddy who works in the city but lives in Piedmont.

olevetonahill
5/22/2006, 10:15 PM
Up against the wall m----- F -------!
Assume the position :eek:
Good luck ;)

GottaHavePride
5/22/2006, 10:27 PM
I applied for the open High School Guidance Counselor position, just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with the position?

I've also applied to OKC, Moore, Putnam City - any teachers know when do they usually start doing interviews?

and if any of you teachers or concerned parents know of other counselor openings - please let me know!

Send a PEEM to PrideTrombone - he's the assistant band director at Piedmont.

Skysooner
5/22/2006, 10:30 PM
oh yeah, I applied at Mid-Del also - but I was told it was a high school counselor
They might have a high school, but I know for a fact that the one elementary school position is open. They might be planning on moving another person in there (and hence the new opening).

PrideTrombone
5/22/2006, 10:36 PM

Like GHP said, I'm the assistant band director there, but apart from knowing that I've got some kids who need some guidance counseling, I don't know the timetable on hiring for the position. I got hired in Mid-June last year. I'll ask around tomorrow.

NYSooner1355
5/23/2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks for all the info!

1stTimeCaller
5/23/2006, 09:53 AM
You should really try to get into the Vo-Tech system or Tech Center system(whatever it's called these days) instead of the public school system.

I'll ask my mom if they have any openings, she's some sort of a counselor at the ElReno Tech center.

Mjcpr
5/23/2006, 09:57 AM
You should really try to get into the Vo-Tech system or Tech Center system(whatever it's called these days) instead of the public school system.

I'll ask my mom if they have any openings, she's some sort of a counselor at the ElReno Tech center.

Not Peedmont, idjit.

NYSooner1355
5/23/2006, 09:58 AM
right now I'm willing to take anything I can get...

I would prefer a traditional school system because I'm interested in coaching among other things

1stTimeCaller
5/23/2006, 09:59 AM
Not Peedmont, idjit.

Did you take that Dexter Manley reading comprehension class? ;)