PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stanley1
5/22/2006, 08:45 PM
The damn Chinese got him. :(

MamaMia
5/22/2006, 08:51 PM
Got who?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/22/2006, 08:56 PM
THE wU tANG CLAN IN THE RACIAL DRAFT?

MamaMia
5/22/2006, 09:01 PM
The chinese are drafting people?

Stanley1
5/22/2006, 09:03 PM
Come on people, Jack Bauer, Federal Agent.

And now I have to wait 7 months to see what they do to him.

etouffee
5/22/2006, 09:09 PM
Jack Bauer.... hmmm. They make the same kinda clothes as LL Bean, right?

tulsaoilerfan
5/22/2006, 09:13 PM
Uh oh Stanley, shoulda posted a spoiler tag in case some people didn't get to see it.;)

Howzit
5/22/2006, 09:13 PM
He escapes in fantabular fashion.

Stanley1
5/22/2006, 09:17 PM
Uh oh Stanley, shoulda posted a spoiler tag in case some people didn't get to see it.;)

Probably, but it wouldn't have been as funny if I did that. :O :D

Stanley1
5/22/2006, 09:18 PM
He escapes in fantabular fashion.

YOU RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

tulsaoilerfan
5/22/2006, 09:18 PM
This was one of the rare nights my son didn't have a baseball game, so i actually got to watch it( I still TIVO'd it just in case i got hit with Montezuma's revenge after eating mexican tonight). :D

achiro
5/22/2006, 10:04 PM
you know, a little warning of some sort that you are posting about 24 would have been nice ya bastard!:mad:

At least thats what I would have said if I had ever seen the show and happened to tivo tonights show!:D

picasso
5/22/2006, 10:05 PM
Come on people, Jack Bauer, Federal Agent.

And now I have to wait 7 months to see what they do to him.
he's a whuss. part whimp, part puss.

hurricane'bone
5/22/2006, 10:11 PM
B.A.S.T.A.R.D.

ChickSoonerFan
5/22/2006, 11:05 PM
I didn't watch it last season so I was totally confused about the end.

I am assuming the Chinese have nothing to do with the plot for the season that just ended? This is a whole new story line for next year, right?

Sorry if that is a stupid question...just making sure.

Stanley1
5/22/2006, 11:20 PM

I am assuming the Chinese have nothing to do with the plot for the season that just ended? This is a whole new story line for next year, right?

Jack shot some Chinese Ambassador (sp) dude last year, and then faked his death so that the US Government wouldn't have to give him up to them. Looks like that is what next season is based on, and will be the following "day" for the first time.

ChickSoonerFan
5/22/2006, 11:26 PM
Got it. Thanks.

Stanley1
5/22/2006, 11:28 PM
Got it. Thanks.

Welcome.

yermom
5/22/2006, 11:45 PM
[:dolemite:]sPOILER tAGS!!1!!1![:/:dolemite:]

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 12:09 AM
If you had a chance to go everywhere for a year with Jack or MacGyver, who would you choose?

proud gonzo
5/23/2006, 12:24 AM
a completely random choice--Jack. I've never watched either show :O :D

Stanley1
5/23/2006, 12:30 AM
<sigh>

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/23/2006, 12:35 AM
a completely random choice--Jack. I've never watched either show :O :D

You're starting to tick me off. No frogger. No MacGyver.

proud gonzo
5/23/2006, 12:36 AM
....i've seen a few episodes of Stargate with Richard Dean Anderson... and I've seen the MacGyver credit card commercial....

....and i had pet frogs!

if that helps :O

Sooner98
5/23/2006, 12:59 AM
If you had a chance to go everywhere for a year with Jack or MacGyver, who would you choose?

Definitely MacGyver. The life expectancy rate of those who meet and associate themselves with Jack Bauer is usually less than, well, 24 hours.

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 05:17 AM
They beat the living $hit out of Jack. DAMN...now I guess the next season will be about Jack escaping from Shanghai.

What an awesome twist...I thought that it was the "bluetooth" crew.

It was awesome to see that chicken **** president get arrested too. What a ***** he is...he can't slap the first lady like that and get away with it.

tulsaoilerfan
5/23/2006, 07:41 AM
They beat the living $hit out of Jack. DAMN...now I guess the next season will be about Jack escaping from Shanghai.

What an awesome twist...I thought that it was the "bluetooth" crew.

It was awesome to see that chicken **** president get arrested too. What a ***** he is...he can't slap the first lady like that and get away with it.
They managed to get Jack, beat the crap out of him, and get him on a slow boat to China all within 10 minutes!!! That has to be some sort of record.

tbl
5/23/2006, 07:43 AM

They referred to it a couple of times this season also. That's another thing I thought was pretty cool about this show. I haven't watched it since the first 5 to 7 episodes of season 1, but I got right into it and they did a pretty good job of providing backstory (Audrey, the Chinese, Logan, Palmer, his daughter, even the chick who betrayed him in season 1).

tbl
5/23/2006, 07:45 AM
They managed to get Jack, beat the crap out of him, and get him on a slow boat to China all within 10 minutes!!! That has to be some sort of record.
That's what I was thinking... Not only was he beaten badly, he was dirty, swollen, and almost unconscious.

I think we're forgetting what country Bruce Lee came from. NOW it makes sense! :eddie:

Scott D
5/23/2006, 01:20 PM
That's what I was thinking... Not only was he beaten badly, he was dirty, swollen, and almost unconscious.

I think we're forgetting what country Bruce Lee came from. NOW it makes sense! :eddie:

San Francisco? :confused:

ChickSoonerFan
5/23/2006, 01:54 PM
So one more questions, who was behind all of the stuff this time, will we never find out who the guy who the President was talking to on the phone was? The one that was always so calm and had a drink in his hand and was waiting for the President to kill himself?

Or will that be in two more seasons?

Dio
5/23/2006, 01:55 PM
They were a gang...and they were definitely....ASIAN!

Dio
5/23/2006, 01:57 PM
So one more questions, who was behind all of the stuff this time, will we never find out who the guy who the President was talking to on the phone was? The one that was always so calm and had a drink in his hand and was waiting for the President to kill himself?

He's gonna live forever. He's gonna learn how to fly.

Stanley1
5/23/2006, 01:59 PM

Or will that be in two more seasons?

My guess is that we won't find out, but I guess we might next season.

Who knows.

tbl
5/23/2006, 07:06 PM
My guess is that we won't find out, but I guess we might next season.

Who knows.
It's confirmed that Kiefer has signed on for three more seasons, so plenty of time for them to come into play later.

Beef
5/23/2006, 09:29 PM
I'm going on a Stanley negging solo jihad. The hover feature really sucks sometimes. Thanks, Stanley. Why weren't you watching the Mavs and Tivoing 24? Humper.

Stanley1
5/23/2006, 11:42 PM
I'm going on a Stanley negging solo jihad. The hover feature really sucks sometimes. Thanks, Stanley. Why weren't you watching the Mavs and Tivoing 24? Humper.

I'm not a Mav's fan ace hole. :) Besides, you have 1 hour and 50 minutes of show to watch that I didn't ruin, soquitcherbitchin. :D