PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the turn-coats go?

KingDavid
5/22/2006, 06:48 PM
Looking for the real stories on the three little girls who got all that sand in their panties and bailed out.:confused:

OUGreg723
5/22/2006, 09:21 PM
Reynolds is down to Villanova or OU. Most likely Villanova though..

birddog
5/22/2006, 09:51 PM
at this point, i've lost interest in scottie. it's like trying to get back with your ex-girlfriend even though you don't want to.

oumartin
5/22/2006, 10:10 PM
got croker, thats all we need

william_brasky
5/22/2006, 10:35 PM
James - Texas
Mayfield - UAB
Reynolds - will announce tomorrow

Big Red Ron
5/22/2006, 11:18 PM
at this point, i've lost interest in scottie. it's like trying to get back with your ex-girlfriend even though you don't want to.Then after you know, you think about what's been going on while you were gone and wham, it hits you, "I effin hate this B**ch! I'm such a *********.":D

But at least you realized it, didn't you?

birddog
5/23/2006, 01:29 AM
Then after you know, you think about what's been going on while you were gone and wham, it hits you, "I effin hate this B**ch! I'm such a *********.":D

But at least you realized it, didn't you?

this whole time he's been looking for something better knowing he could come back to us as a "last resort". I don't give a rats behind what he does. I'll just have a hard time pulling for him if he comes to ou. one day he'll be LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!

TheHumanAlphabet
5/23/2006, 03:00 AM
ohhh, James will catch shi'ite and hell when he comes into Norman. I hope cry baby wets his panties...

Soonerwolf
5/23/2006, 09:07 AM
[QUOTE=william_brasky]James - Texas
Mayfield - UAB
Reynolds - will announce tomorrow[/QUOTE

Mayfield to UAB? Quite a step up for him (the fool) . . . does any know if Mike Davis tried to recruit this kid for Indiana?

Reynolds will have his lunch eaten by Maze if the two ever hook up. Villanova is a good program, but with Jeff Capel weathering the defections and coming out with what looks like a competitve team this year, OU is back on track. Maze will learn a lot from the coach while Reynolds will be in deep freeze in the Big East.

James cango wearever - every time he plys the Sooners, he see what he missed.

GO BIG RED !!!!!

:bsmf: :bsmf: Hook 'em Hook 'em

Taxman71
5/23/2006, 09:13 AM
Reynolds needs to stay gone. After he spearheaded the whole dissension of our recruiting class, he is not welcome IMO. Signing Maze seals the deal since we already have 3 PGs on scholly next year, including one frosh and one soph.

FroggyStyle22
5/23/2006, 09:50 AM
WAH WAH WAH. Why doesn't everyone just focus on the players we DO have?

Soonerwolf
5/23/2006, 09:57 AM
WAH WAH WAH. Why doesn't everyone just focus on the players we DO have?

Ok, what info do you want to share about the players that we already have?

:eek: :D :cool: