PDA

View Full Version : To the Mattresses We Go! Sopranos 5.21.06 (No More Manlove Edition)

Viking Kitten
5/22/2006, 01:59 PM
Well. Vito's gone. The dude-on-dude action has come to an end, so to speak. Rest easy, strapping heteros of the SO. But... isn't it wierd that the war is starting over a gay dude? Hmmmm.

Lots of Godfather-y stuff in last night's episode. When Carlo was cooking up the spaghetti sauce in the scene where Phil's henchdude got whacked, it looked exactly like the scene in Part One where Clemenza is cooking and telling Michael what going to the mattresses is like.

And Carmela walking around Paris (with Tony's cash) looking at all the religious symbols and looking all serene reminded me a lot of the baptism scene also in Part One where Michael renounces Satan while simultaneously whacking Barzini, Tattaglia and Moe Green.

And AJ is going down. I hate that little bastard.

C&CDean
5/22/2006, 02:16 PM
wtf? I thought that 6 foot under deal was the fag show. Now you're telling me there's fags on Tony Soprano? Get the **** out.

Viking Kitten
5/22/2006, 02:17 PM
Day late and a dollar short as always, Dean. :)

Czar Soonerov
5/22/2006, 02:19 PM
"Make sure you wash the s*** off her ***."

Herr Scholz
5/22/2006, 02:21 PM
"You know the autopsy found a three ball in his side pocket."

C&CDean
5/22/2006, 02:24 PM
Day late and a dollar short as always, Dean. :)

True enough. The next episode of the Sopranos I watch will be my first. Now I have an excuse for never watching it. Thank you.

VeeJay
5/22/2006, 02:25 PM
"How's da toast?"

"Huh?"

"Da french toast?"

I didn't understand the reference to the pool cue with chalk on the end of it, but it set Sil off. I like the way he jumped the guy.

Rhino
5/22/2006, 03:46 PM
And Phil literally comes out of the closet before Vito is killed.

The Paris stuff was useless.

VeeJay
5/22/2006, 04:20 PM
Carm didn't have to go to Paris for T to get serviced by the stripper in the front seat of the Caddy, that's fer sure.

'Uhm just glad it wasn't Vito in the front seat instead of the young lady. :eek:

I think the Paris stuff may have Carm thinking about what else is in our world outside of New Jersey and the spec house. Her daughter is gone, her son is a cross to bear, and hubby is headed for da Big House. She is basically a good person, and is willing to put up with a lot of crap because the money is good.

Paris would be a good ending for Carm to close out the series. Just sayin.'

Viking Kitten
5/22/2006, 05:40 PM
And Phil literally comes out of the closet before Vito is killed.

The Paris stuff was useless.

Yeah Phil was just a little too into Vito getting tortured. Thinkin' Phil might have some issues.

Okla-homey
5/22/2006, 06:06 PM
I thought Tony was having a stroke on the way home from the Bing. Then we learned he was getting a mouth-hug from one of the dancers he was giving a lift home.;)

yermom
5/22/2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah Phil was just a little too into Vito getting tortured. Thinkin' Phil might have some issues.

heh, yeah i was thinking the same thing when he came out of the closet

Rogue
5/22/2006, 07:06 PM
Phil wants to have his cake and eat it too. Here comes the war. Did I hear right, one last episode this year "before the final 8 episodes"?

tulsaoilerfan
5/22/2006, 09:25 PM
I thought Tony was having a stroke on the way home from the Bing. Then we learned he was getting a mouth-hug from one of the dancers he was giving a lift home.;)
Thought the same thing, just glad it was only a hummer:D

tulsaoilerfan
5/22/2006, 09:26 PM
Phil wants to have his cake and eat it too. Here comes the war. Did I hear right, one last episode this year "before the final 8 episodes"?
Yup, and in the interests of fairness, we need Meadow to have a hot lesbian affair with special guest star Jessica Alba.:D