PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the HBO documetary on the 86th Medical Support Unit in Iraq?

lexsooner
5/21/2006, 08:34 PM
It was a real life documentary filmed in March of this year about a medical hospital which worked on wounded American soldiers and Iraqis. I'm not a big flag waver by any means, but I was so proud to see how hard and competently our military medical staff worked to save those soldiers, and the strength and dedication of our wounded soldiers. This documentary sort of cuts both ways. I also felt like I wanted all of our soldiers to come home safe and not end up in that hospital. Anyway, if you have not seen it, I highly recommend it. If we could set all political debate aside, just watch it and I guarantee you will feel proud of all our service men and women over in Iraq.

walkoffsooner
5/21/2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks I will watch it. I am proud of the soldiers over there just wish they were fighting for democracy instead of oil.

SeattleOUstudent
5/21/2006, 09:25 PM
Yikes...it was moving. Every American should HAVE to see what our soldiers go through.

Stanley1
5/21/2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks I will watch it. I am proud of the soldiers over there just wish they were fighting for democracy instead of oil.

:rolleyes:

jrsooner
5/21/2006, 09:30 PM
It's on HBO tonight (21 MAY 2006) around 10 pm CST (if I remember correctly). My wife is taping it to watch later.