PDA

View Full Version : Nebbish - USUC

tbl
5/21/2006, 07:24 PM
If Callahan weren't there, it would be a no brainer who I would be rooting for in this one. Obviously I think the edge still goes to the Huskers... but I probably won't know until the game gets under way.

Plus, I wouldn't be too happy with our two biggest rivals both beating the team that gave us the worst bowl defeat in OUr history. Juvenile, I'm sure... but whaddyagonnado?

I personally think they have a chance to beat them. As I continue to type, I think I want them to win. or do I?

BASSooner
5/21/2006, 07:28 PM
yes we want them to win. makes our conference look good AND when we play them and beat them in the CC game we'll be in great shape

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/21/2006, 07:39 PM
Until the suc gets an adequate number of losses to prevent even the most pro-suc poll voter from voting them #1, one must not root for the suc. Go bugeaters!

Big Red Ron
5/21/2006, 07:42 PM
I doubt callenburger can nut-up and win this one. They may throw fruit or flowers on the field.

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/21/2006, 08:14 PM
Im sad to say that the condoms will probably win that game easily.

soonerhubs
5/21/2006, 08:16 PM
Something tells me the buggeaters are gonng pull this one off.

King Crimson
5/21/2006, 08:43 PM
as a lifelong secondary fan of Nebraska......I say screw Callahan. Fight On!

oumartin
5/21/2006, 08:57 PM
he'll probably roll over like he did at Norman a couple years back. just run the clock

sooner518
5/21/2006, 09:04 PM
SUC will have their way, but I will be pullin for the Bugeaters

TheGodfather889
5/21/2006, 09:51 PM
I'm not too fond of either team but USC deserve's to lose some more games so I'll be pulling for Nebraska.

jccouger
5/21/2006, 10:17 PM
Go Nebraska

oumartin
5/21/2006, 10:18 PM
heres hoping for an earthquake!

yermom
5/22/2006, 12:16 AM
yeah, i hate SUC more that Callenburger

Go Big Red... (a lot easier to say since we say it too)

i like it when beating Nebraska means something

Sooner in Tampa
5/22/2006, 06:04 AM
I think the bugeaters have bitten off more than they can chew on this one. Although, they may luck out with the current QB situation in the land of the SUC being so screwed up.
I hate the bugeaters more than SUC...so I have to root for the fags.

swardboy
5/22/2006, 07:47 AM
I got so nauseous the last two years hearing the west coasters talk about how "weak the Big XII was, that I must pull for any conference brethren playing against them...Go Lincoln High!

sshusker
5/22/2006, 08:52 AM
While I know you all dislike Bill Callahan, there are still alot of good Husker fans that have great respect for OU. Don't hate us all because of a Coach.

I think NU has a chance, but it will be tough.

tbl
5/22/2006, 11:46 AM
That's a good point... and kinda what made me change my mind. What really sucks is that a moran coach can come in and almost ruin decades of tradition between the two schools.

It's official. I'm rooting for Nebbish now. I know I would have ended up doing that anyways b/c I LOATHE Pete Carroll.

SoonerJLB
5/22/2006, 02:02 PM
Calling the SC fans "Effin' Beverly Hillbillies". I have a feeling Traveller (the SC horse mascot) will get a lot of exercise that day.

101sooner
5/22/2006, 02:09 PM
The USC winning streak is over. They are no threat to "three-peat" or win 47 in a row.

NU was my second favorite team for 30 years. I just can't stand Blake. The funny thing is, I supported Blake until OU actually fired him. I actually took abuse from my friends for sticking with him until the bitter end. I was one of the last OU Blake apologists. His actions during that final period and his BS since then pushed me over the edge.

As long as Blake is at NU, I hope they never win another game in any sport.

Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing NU beat USC with Callahan as HC, I just can't stand Blake.

Blitzkrieg
5/22/2006, 03:52 PM
Over by halftime. USC is vunerable, NU is just not strong enough.

Callahan has two road wins under his belt, one at Baylor, the other against a team that had given up on Gary Barnett.