PDA

View Full Version : is LASooner going to make a 2005 video?

HwMchUBnch
5/21/2006, 02:27 PM
im sure alot of u guys/girls are familar with lasooners highlight videos. best videos ever. shows the highlights of each OU game all the way through the season with a little bit of music. i have watched these videos a thousand times. (litterally) ive been patiently waiting for lasooner to do a 2005 season video but still nothing. i dont even know if they use that site anymore sense none of the links on the page work and the ads now have little red x's in them. anyways here is a link at the bottom and if anyone knows whats up please let me know. these videos really do give me goose bumps everytime i watch them.

http://207.44.158.19/~admin3/index.html

colleyvillesooner
5/21/2006, 02:50 PM
Nope, he has said his plate is full and he won't have time.

LosAngelesSooner
5/21/2006, 02:56 PM
You're new here, ain't ye?

Flagstaffsooner
5/21/2006, 03:00 PM
You're new here, ain't ye?giggle:D

HwMchUBnch
5/23/2006, 08:15 AM
You're new here, ain't ye?

whats the catch? he post here alot or something?

Crimson Kid
5/23/2006, 11:35 AM
Yes, and he has stated that he will no longer be making sooner video's, takes up to much time, and some have nit picked them.

sooner518
5/23/2006, 11:41 AM
Yes, and he has stated that he will no longer be making sooner video's, takes up to much time, and some have nit picked them.
why would anyone nitpick them? theyre awesome!

HwMchUBnch
5/23/2006, 01:07 PM

well thats sad. i would pay for them if i had to just to get a new one every year. man this sucks.

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/23/2006, 01:13 PM
Speaking of......Can anyone tell me why they call him AD ?

Im so confused

ADs_Agent
5/23/2006, 01:44 PM
he's AD because he's All Day, you could hand him the ball 100 times in a game and he could run All Day.

milesl
5/23/2006, 01:49 PM
Last time I was visiting my family, I gave them a copy of all of LASooner vids. I for one was a fan. You can see where each year he got better and better at it. The last one you can tell alot of time went into it. I hope he reconsiders, especially if we have a championship season.

BOOMERBRADLEY
5/23/2006, 01:50 PM
;) Heh

OUGreg723
5/23/2006, 01:53 PM
NEIN!!!!!!

NormanPride
5/23/2006, 02:27 PM
Man, if I knew how to get from Tivo to Computer, I'd do them. I love editing and stuff like that, but I don't have the tools.

LosAngelesSooner
5/23/2006, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a BOomer SOoner Ringtone? TIA

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/23/2006, 02:47 PM
Man, if I knew how to get from Tivo to Computer, I'd do them. I love editing and stuff like that, but I don't have the tools.

its called a patch cable

NormanPride
5/23/2006, 04:39 PM
Heh. See, I don't even know that stuff. I might get a vid capture card soon, though. I want to get into video editing...

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/23/2006, 04:41 PM
the easiest way to do it is to plug an ethernet cable into the back of the tivo and plug the other end into your router. this makes the tivo a "removable drive".

NormanPride
5/23/2006, 05:00 PM
Well, I'm using a Cox DVR, and I don't think that port is active. There was a thread on the SO a while back about it, but I don't think anyone gave a straight answer.

snp
5/23/2006, 08:01 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Use the damn search button. This is probably the 5th time this has been discussed.

I don't recall him saying all that - just that he's too busy this year.

I don't think ANYONE can nitpick them. They are freaking awesome.

LASooner
5/26/2006, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Crimson Kid

It takes up too much time and some have nit picked them.

It's just sooo not worth it anymore. I've done a few new ones, but I'll probably just send them to OU if they want to use them on the Soonervision. There are plenty of people with editing software now, I'm content to see what other people do and not have to deal with 5000 responses about how it doesn't work on their computer or "what do I do with the .zip file?", or "Why can't you make one with good music?", or "You should have put in that play where.....blah blah blah". The tools are out there, feel free to make the video you want to see, that's what I did/do.

Fugue
5/26/2006, 10:08 AM

It's just sooo not worth it anymore. I've done a few new ones, but I'll probably just send them to OU if they want to use them on the Soonervision. There are plenty of people with editing software now, I'm content to see what other people do and not have to deal with 5000 responses about how it doesn't work on their computer or "what do I do with the .zip file?", or "Why can't you make one with good music?", or "You should have put in that play where.....blah blah blah". The tools are out there, feel free to make the video you want to see, that's what I did/do.

If they are complaining about your vids, they most certainly are.

Crimson Kid
5/26/2006, 01:34 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Use the damn search button. This is probably the 5th time this has been discussed.

I don't think ANYONE can nitpick them. They are freaking awesome.

Take another look on page 2, he stated it again by quoting me.

LA?

You could make on, send it to one of us, and well take all the credit and flack that comes with it. ;)

rhombic21
5/26/2006, 05:23 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that.

You should know that I've posted them at other message boards, and even non-OU fans have complimented them.

It would be nice for OU to pay you to do them. I'd think that they'd be quite marketable, and would even serve as good recruiting tools. I know that personally I'd shell out $15-20 to get your yearly video.

You should also know that, at least in my mind, you started the video editing movement. You're a genius at it, and everybody else that does it is trying their best to replicate what you do. I've even seen fans of other schools make videos of their teams which were a pretty blatant copy of your style, many of which even used the same music that you did.

Sorry that it stopped being worth it to you man, but you should be damn proud of what you created. You inspired people like me to try and create highlight videos, even though I'm not nearly as good at it as you are.

JohnnyMack
5/26/2006, 06:11 PM

What if we send you a virgin and a case of beer? Can you be bought?

yermom
5/26/2006, 06:18 PM
i got tree fiddy :D

sucks that it's not worth showing them here anymore, there were something great to look forward to during the off-season.

JohnnyMack
5/26/2006, 06:20 PM
i got tree fiddy :D

sucks that it's not worth showing them here anymore, there were something great to look forward to during the off-season.

We could make him a sponsor and he could post it on the sponsor page and in return he'd get the really cool sponsor gift. :D

yermom
5/26/2006, 06:24 PM
heh, IN.

Jello Biafra
5/26/2006, 07:52 PM

hrrrmph..... you want i should break their legs?

Crimson Kid
5/26/2006, 08:31 PM
Hell, i would pay you to make a new one. :D

Jello Biafra
5/30/2006, 11:00 PM
hrrrmph..... you want i should break their legs?]

ok. so LA is making a new video and we all should thank LA's wife.....but does anyone think of jello and him not getting to break a femur or two????

Im all about getting to watch a new highlight er two but i was really getting giddy with anticipation waiting on LAs PMed list of the whiners about his videos :)

hell with it, I guess ill go to the 7 eleven down the street and see if i can't get a texas alumn or two to choke each other out for a cigar or an Old English 800 :)