PDA

View Full Version : I Really Need A Beer...And A Few Other Random Thoughts

SoonerBorn68
5/20/2006, 03:39 PM
I really could use a beer. There's not alcohol allowed on location so I won't be getting one, but damn, I watched the softball game today & am now watching hockey. The tea just ain't doin' it.

I think I got a raise. My check is direct deposited & they send the sub a few days later. I added it up and it's a few hundred dollars more than what it should be. (Damn big oil :D)

It's really beautiful out here, too bad it's too damned hot to go outside...either that or it's that I'm too lazy.

I'm baking some brownies...I was saving them, but they told me they really wanted to be baked.

I'd go to town tonight but it's 80 miles round trip. (see last part of random thought 3)

We thought we were going home a few days ago. They changed their minds...and then again...and then again. Now it's suppose to be at the end of this run...another 5 days...unless they change their minds.

My sh*tter's still full. :mad: The pump truck was out yesterday & I specifically told him that he needed to clean out "the five trailers over there". He didn't. Bastard.

We have two satellite internet connections out here. One we steal from the rig and the other is a DirecWay. Both fade in and out, but if I go down to my bedroom at the end of the trailer I can get locked onto one. Is it wrong of me not to tell my coworker?

Newbomb Turk
5/20/2006, 03:47 PM
that was random.

who won the softball game?

Flagstaffsooner
5/20/2006, 03:47 PM
I'll drink a natty for you.:eddie:

SoonerBorn68
5/20/2006, 03:49 PM
that was random.

who won the softball game?

Meeshagin in 9, 1-0.

Newbomb Turk
5/20/2006, 03:51 PM
I'll drink a natty for you.:eddie:

me too!

SoonerBorn68
5/20/2006, 03:52 PM
There'll be at least a Tejas 12 goin' home with me...

SoonerBorn68
5/20/2006, 03:54 PM
oh, and my cell phone's battery won't hold a charge. I left the home charger well, at home. I was charging at night in the truck but it only lasts a couple of hours. I gave up, let it die, and told the office to call my coworker's phone if they need me.

Newbomb Turk
5/20/2006, 03:57 PM
that was random too.