PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that Jared the Subway guy.....

royalfan5
5/20/2006, 02:12 PM
gets laid just because he is the Subway guy?

Jimminy Crimson
5/20/2006, 02:28 PM
He looks like he'd prefer to be a pirate if you know what I mean...

chriscappel
5/20/2006, 02:33 PM
http://www.columbiacostumes.com/High%20Seas%20Pirate.jpg

BoogercountySooner
5/20/2006, 02:39 PM
arrrrrrr matey!

SicEmBaylor
5/20/2006, 02:42 PM
Jared is a punk ***. Make no mistake; Quiznos>Subway

Scott D
5/20/2006, 02:45 PM
I heard Jared loves to drink Zima.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/20/2006, 02:52 PM
I think Jared got married a few yrs ago. My question has always been was the chick with him when he was fat or did he meet her after he got rich from subway.

walkoffsooner
5/20/2006, 02:55 PM
foot long or six inch

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/20/2006, 03:21 PM
Jared has $ and fame. Do you think Woody Allen or Bill Gates could get laid?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/20/2006, 04:02 PM
He must have already had money eating at subway 3 times a day for a year or however long he did it...

King Crimson
5/20/2006, 04:07 PM
i'd rather eat dirt than eat at Subway 3 times a day.

Tailwind
5/20/2006, 04:09 PM
Quiznos :succs:

stoops the eternal pimp
5/20/2006, 04:10 PM
i'd rather eat dirt than eat at Subway 3 times a day.

word....And I KNOW the sandwich I get there isnt so healthy...Chicken bacon ranch with american,cheddar, and pepperjack cheese on it.....Loads of ranch dressing...hmmm

BigRedJed
5/20/2006, 04:19 PM
Sure Jared can get laid just because he's the Subway guy. There's enough women in the world that the Subway spokesman angle is bound to work on someone. Guess what? My trashman could find a way to turn being a trashman into getting laid. It's all how you use it.

I have a friend who's in the car business. When the factory sent them a horrific car, ordered by mistake, with bad equipment, the seats no one wanted, and an abysmal paint/interior conversation, I commented that they would probably have it in inventory years. Nope, he said. According to him, "there's an *** for every seat." Sure enough, that terrible, unattractive car was gone in a couple of weeks. Someone with taste far different than the rest of us fell in love with it.

Anybody can get laid. Some people just don't know how.

StoopTroup
5/20/2006, 04:24 PM
Jared probably has his boyfriend build a sandwich in his shorts.

Scott D
5/20/2006, 11:05 PM
Jared has $ and fame. Do you think Woody Allen or Bill Gates could get laid?

you really shoulda picked two guys who don't get laid, like SAS and doleo. :)

StoopTroup
5/21/2006, 08:45 PM
http://thebosh.com/archives/DEVIL-WEARS-PRADA-SCREENSHO.jpg

oumartin
5/21/2006, 08:52 PM
if i can get laid by and found attractive by a couple fine women than anyone can.

VeeJay
5/21/2006, 09:30 PM
There are women who wrote marriage proposal letters to Jeffey Dahmer when he was in prison.

If Jared wants it, there's poon out there for him.

AllAboutThe'O'
5/22/2006, 12:27 AM
Remember the commercial Jared made a few summers back when he was on the beach and the cute chick comments, "Looking buff, Jared.":D - if that tells you anything.

Personally, I've never liked the Jared ads. I like the ones that had the Denis Leary-like spokesman, I think his name was Jim. I also like the Jon Lovitz "Masterpiece Theatre" type ads running these days.

"Subway....eat frrrrrrrreeeessshhhh."

Osce0la
5/22/2006, 10:53 AM
Remember the commercial Jared made a few summers back when he was on the beach and the cute chick comments, "Looking buff, Jared.":D - if that tells you anything.

Personally, I've never liked the Jared ads. I like the ones that had the Denis Leary-like spokesman, I think his name was Jim. I also like the Jon Lovitz "Masterpiece Theatre" type ads running these days.

"Subway....eat frrrrrrrreeeessshhhh."
THE BLONDE BOY'S A LOSAH!!! :D

Osce0la
5/22/2006, 10:55 AM
Sure Jared can get laid just because he's the Subway guy. There's enough women in the world that the Subway spokesman angle is bound to work on someone. Guess what? My trashman could find a way to turn being a trashman into getting laid. It's all how you use it.

I have a friend who's in the car business. When the factory sent them a horrific car, ordered by mistake, with bad equipment, the seats no one wanted, and an abysmal paint/interior conversation, I commented that they would probably have it in inventory years. Nope, he said. According to him, "there's an *** for every seat." Sure enough, that terrible, unattractive car was gone in a couple of weeks. Someone with taste far different than the rest of us fell in love with it.

Anybody can get laid. Some people just don't know how.
It was a Messican wasn't it? Give them the nicest car on the raod, and 2 weeks. At the end of that 2 weeks they will have had the car painted to a horrid shade of something, little curtain looking things in the windsheild, tacky rims, and anything else they can find to mess up the car. Why do Messicans like to make their cars look stupid?

colleyvillesooner
5/22/2006, 11:05 AM
It was a Messican wasn't it? Give them the nicest car on the raod, and 2 weeks. At the end of that 2 weeks they will have had the car painted to a horrid shade of something, little curtain looking things in the windsheild, tacky rims, and anything else they can find to mess up the car. Why do Messicans like to make their cars look stupid?

Why do you hate hispanic people? :D

King Crimson
5/22/2006, 11:10 AM
Jared got a little hypocritical hawking Subway's Atkins stuff.....didn't he lose the weight eating a turkey sammie with no cheese (all kinds of devil carbs in bread)?....and then, there he is, shilling out bacon chicken swiss wraps with southwest creamy ranch teriyaki goo all over it.

Osce0la
5/22/2006, 11:20 AM
Jared got a little hypocritical hawking Subway's Atkins stuff.....didn't he lose the weight eating a turkey sammie with no cheese (all kinds of devil carbs in bread)?....and then, there he is, shilling out bacon chicken swiss wraps with southwest creamy ranch teriyaki goo all over it.
What is the world coming to??? Even Jared has sold out now :(

King Crimson
5/22/2006, 11:26 AM
What is the world coming to??? Even Jared has sold out now :(

sad, isn't it?

:eek: :cool: