PDA

View Full Version : Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/20/2006, 03:10 AM
Allright, I was home and i was drinking some beer at the lake. My little 4 year old niece has her Dance Recital Dress Rehearsal. This little event made me realize two very important things. 1. I post way too much on the SO and 2. I watch way TOO much wrestling. For you who don't know about these things, basically they are dances for like 4 year olds to seniors in high school. Anyway, the group that was like say 14 to 16 walks out on the stage and I giggle and say aloud "Stanleynip" This women sitting like 4 seats over gives me the scandalized look. So anyway, then the senior group of girls comes out there and realize that I don't see these girls all that often and most not since my Mom taught them when they were like 11, 12, and 13 and they are just like 4 or 5 years younger than me. I felt rather skeezy looking at these girls who I used to see I nice, sweet young girls and they are up there in these little dance outfits looking rather beautiful. I felt like an old perv. Well here is where wrestling comes in...now this is like a slow death since it is a rehearsal, people repeating dance routines again and again(i didn't mind the senior girls Moulin Rouge number being done a few times) So wild and crazy thoughts started to enter my head. Some of the girls got to do dance routines out there by themselves, all alone. As a Side note they will be getting Rodney's "muchos huevos grandes award" for having Big Brass Balls and performing in front of all of those people. Anyway, these girls have practiced all year for this moment and for some girls this is their last time to dance. I got to thinking when is the "heel" turn coming. In wrestling that is when a wrestler does something hideous and the crowd hates him. Wouldn't it be cool if some girl come out with a sledge hammer during this girls one shining moment and just nailed her in the head and then picked her up and just pedigreed her right in the middle of the stage. They could bring in Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler" I can hear it now

Jim Ross - "That Jeezebel isn't even supposed to be on stage right now...By God someone stop here"

Jerry - "It's not so much that she wants to be like Lacey, she wants to be Lacey..."

JR - "You might just be right there King"

Jerry - "I just hope we get to some puppies!!"

If a girl did that she would be forever remembered, probably throughout the country not just Hillybilly Land.

Also I was at the bar tonight, and they was talking about how one of my friends could charm any girl and I was like "He still is no Dolemite" and everyone looked at me like I had been taking the mickey!!:D

william_brasky
5/20/2006, 04:33 AM
wow

yermom
5/20/2006, 09:31 AM
i would so watch Barely Legal WWE Ballet :texan:

dolemitesooner
5/20/2006, 09:34 AM
Thats right cause there is only one Dolemite

StoopTroup
5/20/2006, 09:35 AM
There probably should be some Dolemite T-Shirts available at this point.

They might get as popular as Eskimo Joes Stuff.

Sooner24
5/20/2006, 09:37 AM
And how much beer had you been drinking?

Mjcpr
5/20/2006, 09:43 AM
PUI

StoopTroup
5/20/2006, 09:45 AM
I think a place called "Dolemites" might even put a hurt on O'Connells during Home Games.

yermom
5/20/2006, 10:54 AM
There probably should be some Dolemite T-Shirts available at this point.

They might get as popular as Eskimo Joes Stuff.

this could be arranged...

StoopTroup
5/20/2006, 10:58 AM
Lets DO IT! :D

1st one? "PIMPIN' TEXAS IS EASY"?

stoops the eternal pimp
5/20/2006, 11:00 AM
Jim Ross="Good gawd, tha..thats DOLEMITE'S MUSIC!!"

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/20/2006, 11:34 AM
I always thought Napolean Dynamite was a Dolemite Biopic! I actually sobered up pretty fast, mostly because everyone in town was there so I didn't want to look like an ***. I am sure I had the stunned aggie look when this one girl broke out the Britney music and I was like don't think immoral things..

Jimminy Crimson
5/20/2006, 11:54 AM
Whadda they say about grass on the field? :norm:

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/21/2006, 12:54 AM
Allright, Tonight I attended that actual performance. First of all there was 2 boys that were in dance. This is either a brilliant idea or a horrible idea. You have to think being around girls like that while growing up will help the kid develop made social skills with ladies. The kid won't ever be that akward kid with no rhythem at his first dance. Of course...every guy in high school will call him "that Fag dancing fairy" but when he is hanging out with 20 hot chicks while the other guy is eating with his friends at McDonalds talking about the girls the dancing boy is hangin out with.

yermom
5/21/2006, 12:56 AM
yeah, but he can probably kick those guys' asses too ;)

wasn't there some WR that took ballet?

Jimminy Crimson
5/21/2006, 01:36 AM
Taking ballet lessons is something football players have been doing for a while to help with their balance/footwork, but being in a dance class growing up, yeahnotsomuch. :mack:

AllAboutThe'O'
5/21/2006, 03:02 AM
Allright, Tonight I attended that actual performance. First of all there was 2 boys that were in dance. This is either a brilliant idea or a horrible idea. You have to think being around girls like that while growing up will help the kid develop made social skills with ladies. The kid won't ever be that akward kid with no rhythem at his first dance. Of course...every guy in high school will call him "that Fag dancing fairy" but when he is hanging out with 20 hot chicks while the other guy is eating with his friends at McDonalds talking about the girls the dancing boy is hangin out with.
I remember having to be dragged to my sister's dance rehearsals. Every time, it seemed to fall on a night when there was something good on TV (this was the pre-VCR days) or I was missing a good ballgame (I remember one time I missed the Rangers clobbering the White Sox 11-0 because I had to attend the dance recital). Plus, this was in my pre-oogling at the girls period so there was really no fun in looking at the older girls, either.
Until the last dance recital I attended. One of the girls I eventually lusted after (I believe she was going into 8th grade at the time) wore this bodysuit and her and another girl were jamming to Huey Lewis and the News' "Heart of Rock and Roll." I didn't mind looking at the tape thereafter for subsequent viewings of that segment.:cool:

SicEmBaylor
5/21/2006, 10:30 AM
There are some odd ducks in this pond.

walkoffsooner
5/21/2006, 12:06 PM
i would so watch Barely Legal WWE Ballet :texan:
count me in:D