PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Wal-Mart

pb4ou
5/19/2006, 05:54 PM
Dear Mrs. Poster,
Our store is considering banning your family from ever shopping with us again unless your husband stops his antics while you are shopping. Below is a list of offenses over the past few months, all verified by our surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies' restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, "Code 3 in housewares".....and watched what happened.

5. August 4: Went to the service desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. September 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'd bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When our clerks ask whether they can help him, he begins to cry and asks, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera, used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knew where the antidepressants were.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department practiced his "Madonna look" using different sized funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14. December 21: When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

And last but not least:
15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, and waited a while; then yelled very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

Ike
5/19/2006, 05:56 PM
heh

Flagstaffsooner
5/19/2006, 05:59 PM
I will try those out tomarrow. Wait, no. Saturday is Rez day at the Flagstaff WalMart.

Jeopardude
5/19/2006, 06:13 PM
Funny, Wal-Mart is banned from me.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/19/2006, 06:14 PM
if you get banned from walmart in mcalester...your banned from the town pretty much....

BeetDigger
5/19/2006, 06:52 PM
The condoms are a great idea. I used to stick the $9 wrench into other people's baskets. I wonder how many people went home with a cresent wrench from the Kings Soopers?

Sooner95
5/19/2006, 06:54 PM
haha.. good ones

critical_phil
5/19/2006, 07:19 PM
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

shopping for other people was what we called the game, and was taught to me by me high school wrestling coach.

at first, it was the usual. condoms in the women's carts, massengill in the men's carts.

then the game evolved into seeing who could put the largest item in someone's cart w/o them noticing.

i don't know if anyone ever topped the 50 lb. bag of Ol' Roy........

Scott D
5/19/2006, 09:04 PM
paging doleo....paging doleo.

Sooner_Bob
5/19/2006, 10:09 PM
I will try those out tomarrow. Wait, no. Saturday is Rez day at the Flagstaff WalMart.

If you think it's bad in Flag you should've had to deal with it in Gallup or Farmington. Good grief it was awful.

We used to drive down to Flag just to avoid the really big crowds.

jacru
5/19/2006, 10:12 PM
Have you heard the band from wal-mart?:D

Melo
5/19/2006, 10:23 PM
I go to school in Brenham, and the thing about Brenham is... there is nothing to do. Except go to walmart.

So me and my roomate will go to Walmart, and lay out in the isles and watch the movies that are on. Or we'll get a huge group of people and have hula hooping contests. Or the best one... team contests, where one person sits in the cart, another one pushes, and we see a) who can go the farthest or b) who can knock down the most stuff.

We also hold soccer games.... using the WHOLE walmart.

Me and my roomate also, when we're shopping, will do the bad jokes thing. we'll walk down an isle, and when we pass someone, my roomate will make this horrible joke that is so incredibly stupid, and we always try to get the other shopper to laugh.

For example: 'So then I put the yamaka ON the bedpan, and it worked!!!'

:D

Jerk
5/19/2006, 10:36 PM
I love the new Super Wal-Marts.

It's the only place I know of where I can buy alcohol, tobacco, and firearms, all in one convenient location- this way I can save gas and put less miles on meh new Jeep.