PDA

View Full Version : Attention lady on main street that cut me off

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/19/2006, 11:28 AM
...yeah you. The one that cut me off and then I flipped you off and honked at you and gave you a mean look...

Sorry mom. I forgot you guys had a new car.

jk the sooner fan
5/19/2006, 11:35 AM
heh, i was coming back to work the other day and some guy starts to pull out in front of me as i'm turning, so i lay on the horn......it was our VP

ooops :)

Osce0la
5/19/2006, 11:40 AM
I had someone riding my bumper one day, then they were flashing their lights and laying on the horn...So I get p***ed and when I eventually turn onto another street, I turn and flip them off, then realize it was a friend of mine.

Boarder
5/19/2006, 11:46 AM
Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/19/2006, 11:56 AM
heh, i was coming back to work the other day and some guy starts to pull out in front of me as i'm turning, so i lay on the horn......it was our VP

ooops :)

Wife and I were on the way to a church home group one time and were way late and slow old dude pulled out in front of us. I tailgated him and honked and made mean faces. He pulled over and let us by.

He showed up at the home group about 5 minutes after we did.

oops.

It turns out, I'm a pretty angry driver.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/19/2006, 12:07 PM
She doesn't read the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk the sooner fan
5/19/2006, 12:09 PM
It turns out, I'm a pretty angry moderator

i know, i know......

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/19/2006, 12:12 PM
She doesn't read the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good thing too, because she would scold you unmercifully for that abuse of punctuation.

crawfish
5/19/2006, 12:31 PM
I always enjoy following rude drivers on the way to church and parking beside 'em. :D

Sooner_Bob
5/19/2006, 01:00 PM
One day last week I was on my way out of the Taco Bueno parking lot and getting ready to head home. This young girl (driver) and her mom made a left to come down the street that I was waiting to get onto. Once she got on the street she immediately turned on her right blinker. Me being the intuitive guy I am thought she was actually going to turn into the parking lot where I was leaving (because she actually slowed down) so I proceeded to pull out when the freak kept going and just about t-boned me. Luckily I wasn't out in the road enough to get hit and she was able to go around and then turned into the parking lot at the next driveway . . . about a 150 feet down.

Freakin' women aggie drivers . . .

NormanPride
5/19/2006, 01:01 PM
I was driving through OSU Tulsa the other day, and was coming up to a crosswalk that had "stop for pedestrians" on a sign to the side. I had never been to OSU Tulsa (for obvious reasons) and was going a bit too fast, but with plenty of time and space to still stop. So I'm about 100 feet away from this crosswalk and some disgruntled looking vulture lady with a hunched back is walking across. Well, while I'm still half a block away, she decides to stop walking and start cussing me out. Luckily, I have my windows rolled up so I can't hear the insane nonsense being emitted from her pie-hole. Anyway, she makes it to the other side just fine after cursing at me a lot (mind you, I barely slowed down) and she waits on the sidewalk for me to drive by so she can cuss at me some more. I just gave her a weird look and drove on. I be she's still standing there, cussing at the empty street.

Psh. Crazy people.