PDA

View Full Version : MASH Season Finale Last Night

picasso
5/19/2006, 09:10 AM
Who knew Radar was gay?

slickdawg
5/19/2006, 09:15 AM
Anyone that watched the show during its run on CBS.

Jimminy Crimson
5/19/2006, 09:17 AM
Did you see that part where they were like in a tent and stuff and wore green?

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/19/2006, 09:17 AM
WHO KEEPS BUMPING OLD THREADS?!?!

Jimminy Crimson
5/19/2006, 09:19 AM
Who knew Radar was gay?

:les: USE SPOILER TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!

slickdawg
5/19/2006, 09:19 AM
WHO KEEPS BUMPING OLD THREADS?!?!

Lid or Herr, I'm sure.

:texan:

picasso
5/19/2006, 09:21 AM
Anyone that watched the show during its run on CBS.
but remember that one episode when he was all flirty and nervous around that one nurse who was kinda like the Radar of female nurses?

I loved the movie version. You know the series was a heavy influence on the movie version. And Alan Alda, what a casting job that was! If ever there was a guy who spelled out Machismo.

slickdawg
5/19/2006, 09:25 AM
but remember that one episode when he was all flirty and nervous around that one nurse who was kinda like the Radar of female nurses?

I loved the movie version. You know the series was a heavy influence on the movie version. And Alan Alda, what a casting job that was! If ever there was a guy who spelled out Machismo.

I think that was a transgender crossdressing nurse, that's what made Radar
happy in his pants.

Whenever I see Big Bird, while slickdaughter is watching Sesame Street,
I think it's Alan Alda.

picasso
5/19/2006, 09:27 AM
anyone think it's odd that MASH was supposed to be in '51 Korea but they all looked like they were in the final days of hippydom? I mean, what was with those handlebar mustache things in '51?

soonerbrat
5/19/2006, 09:32 AM
did y'all know that Radar had a club hand? that's why he is always holding a clipboard or something to cover it up.

Scott D
5/19/2006, 01:01 PM

Yeah..too bad Elliott Gould thought himself too big for TV ;)