PDA

View Full Version : Help finding an insurance company

jeremy885
5/18/2006, 03:36 PM
My wife was involved in an accident were another driver rear ended her. Nothing major, but the back bumper now has holes where the other cars license plate hit the car and its a new car that I haven't even made a payment on yet. Anyways, my wife took down the information, but she didn't get the other driver's personal and insurance companies phone number.

Does anyone know a way to search out insurance companies by polcy number. I've tried searching the name "Homestead Co. Mutual Insurance Company Choice" (in many different forms), but haven't had any luck. Same for the driver.

Hamhock
5/18/2006, 03:53 PM
The state insurance commission should have a list of every company authorized to write auto insurance in their state.

are you sure any of the info the driver gave your wife was legit?

PAW
5/18/2006, 03:53 PM
Ouch, I had the same issue with my daughter a couple of weeks ago. Could it be Home State County Mutual Insurance Company? You could try calling the Oklahoma Department of Insurance. Good luck with that one. Is there a police report?

jeremy885
5/18/2006, 03:58 PM
The state insurance commission should have a list of every company authorized to write auto insurance in their state.

are you sure any of the info the driver gave your wife was legit?

That's what I'm trying to find out. I'll check that and the name PAW gave. Thanks for the help.

critical_phil
5/18/2006, 04:28 PM
Ouch, I had the same issue with my daughter a couple of weeks ago. Could it be Home State County Mutual Insurance Company? You could try calling the Oklahoma Department of Insurance. Good luck with that one. Is there a police report?

Waco Office:
Home State County Mutual Insurance Company
P.O. Box 8036
Waco, Texas 76714
(254) 776-4521
Email:http://www.homestate.net/graphics/infoemail.jpg
Customer Service Email: http://www.homestate.net/graphics/csemail.jpg

Dallas Office:
Home State County Mutual Insurance Company
17762 Preston Road
Dallas, Texas 75252-5736
(972) 931-0344