PDA

View Full Version : They Found That BA Teen's Body Today

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 01:40 PM
For anyone that's been following the story....

Missing Broken Arrow Teen's Body Found

Wagoner - The body of a missing Broken Arrow teenager has reportedly been found.

The family of 18-year-old Jarret Clark told NewsChannel 8 Thursday that their son's body had been found in a lake near Sequoyah Bay State Park. That's in Wagoner County near Fort Gibson Lake.

Clark was reported missing Sunday after he failed to return from a weekend camping trip.

"He was going to go out and camp and he was supposed to be back here at ten o'clock Sunday morning," Jarret's mother, Tammy Slater, told NewsChannel 8 on Monday.

Slater said she received a call from one of the boys who went camping with her son. That boy said Jarret supposedly flirted with another boy's girlfriend and was attacked.

"He said that my son was an idiot and it was all his fault because 'he flirted with my girlfriend, I beat him up and left him there'," Slater said.

The family as well as several volunteers have been searching the woods around Sequoyah Bay State Park since Monday. Police had been investigating the teen's disappearance as a missing person's report.

We have a crew at Sequoyah Bay and will have more on this story tonight on NewsChannel 8 at 4, 5, 6 and 10.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0506/328912.html

LilSooner
5/18/2006, 01:43 PM
That poor family. I hope the kids who did this spend the rest of the miserable, pathetic lives where they can do know harm to anyone else.

yermom
5/18/2006, 01:48 PM
so he got beat up and left there by one of the guys he was camping with who then called to tell the guy's mom?

that doesn't sound good for the defense...

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 01:50 PM
so he got beat up and left there by one of the guys he was camping with who then called to tell the guy's mom?

that doesn't sound good for the defense...

I think it's just written poorly.

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 01:52 PM
RIP

That's f'n sad.

Rot In Hell (RIH), retard 'friends'.

n8v_ndn
5/18/2006, 02:37 PM
senseless and terrible

walkoffsooner
5/18/2006, 02:48 PM
the end is near.