PDA

View Full Version : This just in...

Osce0la
5/18/2006, 12:38 PM
There are people in America that actually LIKE their neighbors :eek:

I wish my neighbors could move with us...we've gotten to be really good friends with them...we love them...

I'm assuming this guy doesn't have a fence, and his neighbors don't have a dog.

slickdawg
5/18/2006, 12:39 PM

No doubt!

:texan:

Sooner in Tampa
5/18/2006, 12:41 PM
Dude, my neighbor is one of my best friends. We have beers almost every weekend.

critical_phil
5/18/2006, 12:43 PM
i couldn't pick my neighbors out of a lineup.............

frankensooner
5/18/2006, 12:46 PM
Our neighborhood is extremely Stepford, we have cocktail parties and cookouts together all the time. The women play bunko and we take turns hosting game nights. The weird thing is, we all genuinely like each other.

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 12:47 PM
Our neighborhood is extremely Stepford, we have cocktail parties and cookouts together all the time. The women play bunko and we take turns hosting game nights. The weird thing is, we all genuinely like each other.

Look at Richie Rich.

;)

Osce0la
5/18/2006, 12:47 PM
me either...

slickdawg
5/18/2006, 12:49 PM
Speaking of, the fence jerk is out of town till the 24th.

Roundup?

Rye Seed?

Hamhock
5/18/2006, 12:50 PM

You Nichols Hills types are all alike...:texan:

yermom
5/18/2006, 12:51 PM
you could salt a big question mark in his lawn

Hamhock
5/18/2006, 12:52 PM
break into his house and take anything of value...

that would be a great prank.

1stTimeCaller
I'm pretty sure that some of my neighbors have been in a lineup before.

stoops the eternal pimp
I live at 533 W Ghetto here in MAC...All the houses around mine are rent houses and new people are in them every other month....

I knew I had made a mistake when people where stealing from me as I was moving in

slickdawg
5/18/2006, 12:55 PM
you could salt a big question mark in his lawn

Nice idea!

soonerbrat
5/18/2006, 12:56 PM

do they wife swap?

Howzit
5/18/2006, 12:58 PM
Man, I'm moving largely BACAUSE of my neighbors.

Osce0la
5/18/2006, 12:59 PM
Man, I'm moving largely BACAUSE of my neighbors.
Howzit, DolEMitE logged on under your name...

SoonerBorn68
5/18/2006, 01:01 PM
Speaking of, the fence jerk is out of town till the 24th.

Roundup?

Rye Seed?

marijuana seed.

Then you might see them in a line up. :D

JohnnyMack
5/18/2006, 01:01 PM
I moved into a neighborhood where one of my friends already lived, so when they come over to hang out, it doesn't really count. Everyone else on my block is weird. In a Stepford kinda way that creeps me out.

critical_phil
5/18/2006, 01:02 PM
there's a house for sale 2 doors down from me.

i'm hoping a hot chick buys it, but it'll probably be someone old....real old. like howzit old.

1stTimeCaller
5/18/2006, 01:03 PM

i'm hoping a hot chick buys it, but it'll probably be someone old....real old. like howzit old.

I meant to tell you the other day that my Aunt used to live down the street in Village Greens.

carry on.

critical_phil
5/18/2006, 01:04 PM
is she hawt?

soonerbrat
5/18/2006, 01:05 PM

i'll buy it.

1stTimeCaller
5/18/2006, 01:07 PM
not really. She's also 60. she moved to hilton Head SC a few years ago. I can hook you two up when she comes back this way.

She smokes so you know that she ***** :D

walkoffsooner
5/18/2006, 01:09 PM
You have to drive to my neighbors its great.

skycat
5/18/2006, 01:12 PM
As we were moving in, one of our neighbors came over to ask us if she could have 4 or 5 cardboard boxes. No big deal.

Oh, by the way, she said she needed them by the next day. Then she went home.

Yeah, lady, let me get right on unpacking a bunch of large boxes for you. It's not like I've got anything else to do. :rolleyes:

Then there is the lesbian couple that lives next door that started triming my oak tree for no apparent reason. (No it wasn't touching their house or anything.)

Most of the rest I've barely laid eyes on. It's sort of weird.

Scott D
5/18/2006, 01:13 PM
my neighbors are all freaks...the hot chick moved out almost a year ago, and a japanese couple moved in like 6 months ago, they speak very rittle engrish...but they made some comments about a no office space seeing goof and a juicy bootay. Vera vera curious.

tbl
5/18/2006, 01:14 PM
I learned from our recent move to GA that you should always go to the 4-6 closest houses to you and meet them before you commit to buying. The people right next to us are a 65+ lesbian couple that are the codgiest, most grizzled people I've ever known. I play drums/guitars, so I have to politic with them.... but they're evil and I long for the day that I move or they die.

slickdawg
5/18/2006, 01:15 PM
do they wife swap?

k1nky!

soonerbrat
i can't believe my wife swapping post was completely ignored.

what is wrong with you people?

slickdawg
i'll buy it.

But what about your bush?

soonerbrat
oh. finally!

critical_phil
5/18/2006, 01:17 PM
i'll buy it.

be my guest.

if they get anywhere near asking price, i'm probably gonna put my house up for sale.........

tbl
5/18/2006, 01:19 PM
Then there is the lesbian couple that lives next door that started triming my oak tree for no apparent reason. (No it wasn't touching their house or anything.)

That must be a thing with lesbian couples. Before we bought the house, they started a Hatfield/McCoy type fued with the previous homeowners b/c they cut down a huge tree without talking to them first... and it wasn't even on their land! Now they've planted a row of bushes on MY PROPERTY to keep the kids from cutting through our yards. They also put a tacky "Private property sign" next to the bushes, duct taped to a couple of sticks. I took it up and put it on their porch... next day; resurrected! We live backed up to the main street and the kids like to cut through our yards so they don't have to go around. I don't mind it at all, and I'm actually going to pull a couple of the kids to the side and let them know I don't mind... That way when they decide to egg a house and set a bag of flaming poo on the porch, it won't be mine. If it wasn't sinful, I would encourage them to do said actions... but I can't do it.

tbl
5/18/2006, 01:19 PM
Is it coincidence that the dykes were insistent on planting bushes?

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 01:20 PM
One thing about Lebanese, they love their bushes.

skycat
5/18/2006, 01:21 PM
That must be a thing with lesbian couples. Before we bought the house, they started a Hatfield/McCoy type fued with the previous homeowners b/c they cut down a huge tree without talking to them first... and it wasn't even on their land! Now they've planted a row of bushes on MY PROPERTY to keep the kids from cutting through our yards. They also put a tacky "Private property sign" next to the bushes, duct taped to a couple of sticks. I took it up and put it on their porch... next day; resurrected! We live backed up to the main street and the kids like to cut through our yards so they don't have to go around. I don't mind it at all, and I'm actually going to pull a couple of the kids to the side and let them know I don't mind... That way when they decide to egg a house and set a bag of flaming poo on the porch, it won't be mine. If it wasn't sinful, I would encourage them to do said actions... but I can't do it.

Yeah, living next door to lesbians isn't nearly as much fun as it sounds.

skycat
5/18/2006, 01:22 PM
Is it coincidence that the dykes were insistent on planting bushes?

I was a little curious as to why the first neighbor in my story didn't go to them for a couple of boxes.

slickdawg
5/18/2006, 01:24 PM
One thing about Lebanese, they love their bushes.

Brat posted a picture of her bush, it was very nice!

tbl
5/18/2006, 01:25 PM
Guys don't realize that real life lesbians aren't the fun, sexy people they fantasize about. They're bitter old hags that hate men and like to invade on their neighbors landscaping....

After we closed on the house, I went and talked to the neighbors and every one of them had something negative to say about these skeezers.... I'm in Tampa on business right now and I'm getting ticked off even thinking about going home tonight.

Scott D
5/18/2006, 01:27 PM
Guys don't realize that real life lesbians aren't the fun, sexy people they fantasize about. They're bitter old hags that hate men and like to invade on their neighbors landscaping....

After we closed on the house, I went and talked to the neighbors and every one of them had something negative to say about these skeezers.... I'm in Tampa on business right now and I'm getting ticked off even thinking about going home tonight.

no those are bitter dykes...I've known plenty of teh hawtness lesbians :D

stoops the eternal pimp
5/18/2006, 01:27 PM
They only thing more bitter than old women is old lesbian, chain saw carrying "butches" who know everything

skycat
5/18/2006, 01:28 PM
no those are bitter dykes...I've known plenty of teh hawtness lesbians :D

Those kind aren't homeowners. Apparently.

Scott D
5/18/2006, 01:28 PM
Those kind aren't homeowners. Apparently.

renters mostly....but they also have enough sense to live in 'blue states' :D

skycat
5/18/2006, 01:29 PM
renters mostly....but they also have enough sense to live in 'blue states' :D

Texas may be red, but Austin is as blue as it gets.

Scott D
5/18/2006, 01:31 PM
Texas may be red, but Austin is as blue as it gets.

yeah but Austin has so many gay men it makes even lesbians uncomfortable ;)

skycat
5/18/2006, 01:35 PM
yeah but Austin has so many gay men it makes even lesbians uncomfortable ;)

Really, I thought they were GLAAD to see each other.

Get it?

BWWWHAHAAHAHAHAH!

sooneron
5/18/2006, 01:43 PM
I like my neighbors. We have a nice retired couplee living next door to us. The husband talks a little too much, but he's nice and the wife makes some sweet baked beans and she gives us tomatoes.
The family on the other side has 3 elementary age children and they are very well behaved. The parents are about our age, they are nice and we get along well.
The people behind us have a yappy dog, two unattractive miserable teenagers and a pool. I am thankful that there are only so many pool days up here! I guess the only thing that I would wish for was some more people that are City savvy like ourselves. They all seem to be locals that work local and whatnot. No commuters, like me.

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 01:50 PM
I could only pick out the people next door.

I hate 'em, though.

Although the trashier stuff they keep doing to their yard/house, mine looks that much better. :texan:

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 02:12 PM
I love my neighbors, but I live in an apartment so there's not as much potential for conflict.

My parents, however, live next to an interesting couple that sits outside on their back porch and shoots squirrels with a pellet gun. Then the dog goes and gets the damn things. The kicker is the signs, though. One is "Pick up your dog's crap!" on a piece of cardboard with duct tape edges. Apparently, though, they thought the wet San Antonio climate would ruin their fine cardboard sign, so they put a plastic bag over it.

The other is a sign that, I think, still stands. It reads: "Go Lance Go!" for the Tour de France. Not his latest, mind you. This one was up two Tours ago.

SicEmBaylor
5/18/2006, 02:49 PM
I like my neighbors just fine the few interactions I've had with them. They're basically all students except for this one really old guy who never ever leaves his apartment. I keep waiting for a strange smell to come from his apartment so I'll have to call the police...

The girl who lives below me is super hawt though and has a bad habit of leaving her blinds open after she takes a shower. Not that I'm intentionally looking or anything but when I'm coming home and there she is it's hard not to get an eye full. My only complaint is her boyfriend comes over about 2 nights a week or so and uhm they get WAY WAY the hell too loud. It's somewhat disconcerting to hear that two nights a week but what are you gonna do?

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 02:51 PM
My only complaint is her boyfriend comes over about 2 nights a week or so and uhm they get WAY WAY the hell too loud. It's somewhat disconcerting to hear that two nights a week but what are you gonna do?

Dude, they're issuing you a challenge!

You're supposed to try to out-do their noise.

Get-R-Done! Or something.

Mjcpr
5/18/2006, 02:51 PM
The girl who lives below me is super hawt though and has a bad habit of leaving her blinds open after she takes a shower. Not that I'm intentionally looking or anything but when I'm coming home and there she is it's hard not to get an eye full. My only complaint is her boyfriend comes over about 2 nights a week or so and uhm they get WAY WAY the hell too loud. It's somewhat disconcerting to hear that two nights a week but what are you gonna do?

Spank it?

Jimminy Crimson
5/18/2006, 02:52 PM
The girl who lives below me is super hawt though and has a bad habit of leaving her blinds open after she takes a shower. Not that I'm intentionally looking or anything but when I'm coming home and there she is it's hard not to get an eye full.

Dude.

Pics.

Fo real. :texan: