PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush is already injured!!!!!

melbitoast
5/18/2006, 09:25 AM
Tailback Reggie Bush apprised both his agent and marketing representative on Tuesday that an MRI examination of his left hamstring earlier in the day revealed nothing more than a mild strain and that he should be back on the field for the New Orleans Saints in about a week.

Bush strained the hamstring on Saturday morning, during the first session of a three-day minicamp. He finished the morning practice but then participated only in the walk-through session that preceded the afternoon practice. He spent most of that practice riding a stationary bike and doing some stretching in an attempt to loosen the hamstring.

caphorns
5/18/2006, 10:00 AM
eh. pulled hammy. not a big deal. I think that was Monday's news and by Wednesday ESPN is reporting how Bush is taking over at NO :rolleyes:

HuskerPower
5/18/2006, 11:29 AM
This happened about a month ago, he hurt it while frantically trying to move furniture out of his parents house. :D

Widescreen
5/18/2006, 11:41 AM
Just thought I'd be the first actual Sooners fan to post in this obviously non-Soonerfan thread on the soonerfans.com message board.

Cack
5/18/2006, 11:46 AM
/\ well i guess i'll continue the non-soonerfan part

caphorns
5/18/2006, 02:06 PM
Just thought I'd be the first actual Sooners fan to post in this obviously non-Soonerfan thread on the soonerfans.com message board.

You're right. It's not about Texas.

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 02:22 PM
You're right. It's not about Texas.

Well ****. It is now. :texan: