PDA

View Full Version : Hey Scot D

dolemitesooner
5/17/2006, 08:56 PM
You ready to eat your words....

No Rashed Wallace game 6

in the cavs house.

I am a witness ...you better become one soon cause your punk *** techincal havin Pistons are going down.:D

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 10:23 AM
Whoa, what? No 'Sheed in game 6? Link?

Scott D
5/18/2006, 10:38 AM
you need 7 techs in the postseason to be suspended for a game Reggie Miller Jr.

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 12:23 PM
I heard he rolled an ankle, is that what's going on? Or is doleo just misinformed?

Scott D
5/18/2006, 12:59 PM
he rolled his ankle in game 3 and came back and played....he got a tech last night, and at first Reggie Miller was saying that he would be suspended for game 6. Then after the commercial break, he was corrected by someone in the truck who actually looked at the rule book which said a player needed 7 technicals in the postseason to be suspended for a postseason game.

JohnnyMack
5/18/2006, 01:20 PM
I hope Detroit gets rolled.

No offense and all.

<runs away>

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 01:40 PM
I like Detroit, which made last year's finals really fun to watch. But this team is not acting like they did in the regular season. What's with "It's time to play" from Big Ben? WTF were you doing the previous 5 games you imbecile? It just looks like they don't care. Detroit relies on everyone stepping up their play just that little bit, but it seems like only one person is doing it a night.

Scott D
5/18/2006, 01:57 PM
There's a lot of things I've seen wrong with their play this series...the biggest tease however was how Chauncey Billups was playing in the second half before fouling out. He plays like that stretch the entire series, and this was over in 4 games.

NormanPride
5/18/2006, 02:18 PM
There's a lot of things I've seen wrong with their play this series...the biggest tease however was how Chauncey Billups was playing in the second half before fouling out. He plays like that stretch the entire series, and this was over in 4 games.

Bingo. :mad:

dolemitesooner
5/18/2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah ok so I was wrong. Reggie Miller ****ed all my hopes and dreams.

Down with Detriot

BeetDigger
5/19/2006, 12:25 PM
The bigger question about Wallace is how some asshat voter decided to give him one first team vote for the All NBA team. I think that was the only All NBA vote that he got. So, the other 100+ voters left him off the ballot but one voter placed him first team.

NormanPride
5/19/2006, 12:41 PM
That's the vote his skunk spot got.

Scott D
5/19/2006, 01:42 PM
The more amusing one was for Defensive POY...Sheed gave Ben some guff about how he is a better defensive player, the radio guys here informed Ben that Sheed got 1 3rd place vote...so the following day at practice Ben asked Sheed what it was like getting all of 1 3rd place vote for DPoY.