PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals laying down the law to Leinart?

AllAboutThe'O'
5/17/2006, 04:41 PM
Click down near the bottom for this tidbit:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12804643/

Jello Biafra
5/17/2006, 04:46 PM
the indonesian volcano is erupting again???? jeez it's gonna be a nuclear winter.

GDC
5/17/2006, 04:46 PM
boo hoo

Jello Biafra
5/17/2006, 04:48 PM
paris was awesome in house of wax. especially when she took the steel spike to the forehead. hell of an actress too. if she wasn't half nekkid having sex....she looked like she was doing a skit on SNL or something

GDC
5/17/2006, 04:50 PM
That movie wasn't half bad.

JohnnyMack
5/17/2006, 04:53 PM
That movie wasn't half bad.

The homemade one or House of Wax?

caphorns
5/17/2006, 04:53 PM
Once more proving the ancient addage - Don't f*ck with Steinberg.

sooner94
5/17/2006, 04:57 PM
Once more proving the ancient addage - Don't f*ck with Steinberg.

What does Leinart firing Steinberg have to do with the Cardinals telling Leinart to stay out of the spotlight for non-football exploits? Seems like a reasonable request by the Cardinals.

TheGodfather889
5/17/2006, 06:12 PM
That would've been hilarious of he had cried.

XingTheRubicon
5/17/2006, 08:39 PM
Paris Hilton’s new sweetie has been warned to do something that might be difficult: stay out of the spotlight. New Arizona Cardinal quarterback and former USC star Matt Leinart was warned by his team that if he’s serious about football, he shouldn’t be photographed out late at night dancing and drinking with his partying heiress girlfriend, according to the Star. “Matt took it very seriously,” a source told the tab, “almost to the point of tears.”/

Jello Biafra
5/17/2006, 08:50 PM
/

ROFLMGDAO!!!

i didn't notice the sig.....it looks good in green ;)

xing, I just figured i would have to pay those three to do it because lid would have forged his own VPO by the time i bonded... :)

Big Red Ron
5/17/2006, 08:50 PM
Deep down inside he's still just a cross-eyed, fat kid.

soonerlaw
5/18/2006, 09:01 AM
Lienart was probably like, "I don't care what you guys tell me, USC is still the better team."

NWOSURanger
5/18/2006, 09:51 AM
Sounds like Leinart is well on his way in becoming a team leader...

caphorns
5/18/2006, 09:57 AM
What does Leinart firing Steinberg have to do with the Cardinals telling Leinart to stay out of the spotlight for non-football exploits? Seems like a reasonable request by the Cardinals.

Somehow this private meeting and Matty's near-tears condition leaks to the press. What's up with that?

Jason White's Third Knee
5/18/2006, 11:59 AM
Somehow this private meeting and Matty's near-tears condition leaks to the press. What's up with that?

He could make more jape nailing her than playing for the Cards.

Could Matt be the next Ryan Leaf? Sweet Jesus, I hope so.

TUSooner
5/18/2006, 01:12 PM
the indonesian volcano is erupting again???? jeez it's gonna be a nuclear winter.
1816 was "the year without summer." The cause was the April 1815 eruption of Mt. Tambora in the Indonesian islands. The volcano's explosion blew away the top 4000 feet of the mountain and sent about 25 cubic miles of earth into the atmosphere, blocking sunlight. (In 1980, Mt St Helens blew off only about 1 cubic mile.) June snow, July frosts, and a frigid August caused the northern corn crop to fail, as did other crops across the world. Some wheat survived and sold for exhorbitant prices.

Perhaps not coincidentally, in the summer of 1816 George Gordon, Lord Byron (1788-1824), wrote "Darkness" a poem about the world's end. It began like this:
I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish’d and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space,
Rayless, and pathless, and the icy earth
Swung blind and blackening in the moonless air;
Morn came and went – and came, and brought no day....

The forgoing is payback for inducing me to click on the gossip page. ;)

eastxsooner
5/18/2006, 01:46 PM
Here's why he fired Steinberg... because he wouldn't do what his new agent will....be his own personal valet...

http://blog.absolutely.net/2006/05/12/Matt_Leinhart_Taking_the_Walk_of_Shame_at_Paris_Hi lton_s_Residence.html

Jason White's Third Knee
5/19/2006, 09:40 AM
1816 was "the year without summer." The cause was the April 1815 eruption of Mt. Tambora in the Indonesian islands. The volcano's explosion blew away the top 4000 feet of the mountain and sent about 25 cubic miles of earth into the atmosphere, blocking sunlight. (In 1980, Mt St Helens blew off only about 1 cubic mile.) June snow, July frosts, and a frigid August caused the northern corn crop to fail, as did other crops across the world. Some wheat survived and sold for exhorbitant prices.

Perhaps not coincidentally, in the summer of 1816 George Gordon, Lord Byron (1788-1824), wrote "Darkness" a poem about the world's end. It began like this:
I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish’d and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space,
Rayless, and pathless, and the icy earth
Swung blind and blackening in the moonless air;
Morn came and went – and came, and brought no day....

The forgoing is payback for inducing me to click on the gossip page. ;)

How dare you not post this on the Ender thread? Two timer.