PDA

View Full Version : How Does This Site Feel About ...

Cack
5/17/2006, 11:25 AM
posting about other OU boards?? ... i was on Gamecockcentral earlier today and someone posted asking for the Tenn. and UF game on DVD ... so i responded that he could go to CockyTalk and see highlight videos on the site ... or i know people have complete game from 1980 to present ... even games that weren't on TV ... my account get blacklisted and i get an email saying they forbidden anyone to post about another Gamecock site and that i was trying to get people to leave their site and all this other stuff ... and i responded with ... I'm sorry i was just trying to help out some fellow Gamecocks and didn't assume this would be a problem since it's something that your site doesn't offer and it's not direct competition. ... havn't heard back but does this board forbidden any post mentioning other OU sites?? personally i think it's crazy ... central is a paid site ... CT is free ... if he's scared over a free site then they have problems anyway

SoonerBorn68
5/17/2006, 11:28 AM
There are no other Sooner message boards. The rest are all dead to me.

yermom
5/17/2006, 11:29 AM
we are well aware of Insiders... there is a reason we are here ;)

as far as i know, the only rules are not posting "premium" info here from the paid sites

Cack
5/17/2006, 11:32 AM
yeah that's one of the rules over on CT too ... i mean we'll posted threads talkin about how many other sites you go to

GDC
5/17/2006, 02:51 PM
I've heard Sooner Scoop is actually pretty good, less tolerant of whorns, and they don't start threads in your name using your password.

NormanPride
5/17/2006, 02:57 PM
I've heard Sooner Scoop is actually pretty good, less tolerant of whorns, and they don't start threads in your name using your password.

They do, however, start 80 bagillion threads with titles like "GDC WTF???!?!!!!1111>/" or "GDC YOUR PEEM..." And the mods like... soccer... :stunned:

OUinFLA
5/17/2006, 02:59 PM
There are other OU boards?

slickdawg
5/17/2006, 03:01 PM

I do not understnd why ****ing whorns come here to begin with.

THIS AIN'T A WHORN BOARD SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

GDC
5/17/2006, 03:10 PM

I understand them coming here sometimes to talk sports, but living on your hated rival's board mystifies me.

NP, I have really never been there, but it's been recommended by several folks I know.

OUinFLA
5/17/2006, 03:13 PM

Have you ever been to the horn boards?
Even the more intelligent horns dont want to be there.

NormanPride
5/17/2006, 03:13 PM
I understand them coming here sometimes to talk sports, but living on your hated rival's board mystifies me.

NP, I have really never been there, but it's been recommended by several folks I know.

They're a bit slower than Hale sometimes, but their stuff isn't nearly as biased. Hale is basically a mouthpiece for the athletic department now. He's had so much sunshine pumped up his *** that it's all he can spout. :D

GDC
5/17/2006, 03:16 PM

When I first discovered the innerweb I went to whornfans once, and that was enough.

slickdawg
5/17/2006, 03:17 PM

No. I don't go to crack houses either.

OUinFLA
5/17/2006, 03:19 PM
No. I don't go to crack houses either.

That's redundant.

slickdawg
5/17/2006, 03:19 PM
That's redundant.

eggzactly.

birddog
5/17/2006, 05:42 PM
They do, however, start 80 bagillion threads with titles like "GDC WTF???!?!!!!1111>/" or "GDC YOUR PEEM..." And the mods like... soccer... :stunned:
...then the mods rule!!!

StoopTroup
5/17/2006, 05:49 PM
This is one of the only boards I've ever seen where the newbies are treated with respect and the ones who aren't become legends. (Nick Zep) :D

SicEmBaylor
5/17/2006, 06:05 PM

Everyone needs to stay on their own damned boards. I'm talking to YOU cockboy. ;)

kidding

Sooner24
5/17/2006, 06:41 PM

Is that what happened? I thought the quality of your post had gone up but I didn't know why. :D

GDC
5/17/2006, 06:43 PM
Is that what happened? I thought the quality of your post had gone up but I didn't know why. :D

That's kind of personal.:D