PDA

View Full Version : Little Hungover This Morning

Cack
5/17/2006, 08:39 AM
So i was "sick" yesterday and left at lunch because South Carolina was playing Furman (local University that you prob have never heard of) at the brand new Minor Leage feild we have (replica of Fenway Park Boston RedSox single A team ... The Greenville Drive) ... went to my Gamecock Bar and started tailgating with some friends at 3 and then we headed to the park around 5:10 for the 6o'clock first pitch ... USC won 15-12 (that's the side noted of the game) ... i was there w/ the guys that started and run CockyTalk in their suite at the stadium and we had to restock the fridge w/ beer twice after the original stock ... lets just say by the 5th inning ... we could have cared less who was winning ... i mean beer, baseball, and women ... what more could you ask for

oh yeah the tab was picked by Chuck (guy over CockyTalk) and it was over $450 ... now that's why i'm a little hung over ... oh yeah that and then after the game we went back to Rendezvous and drank some more on the owner of the bar's tab :D

sooner n houston
5/17/2006, 08:51 AM
AA

yermom
5/17/2006, 08:53 AM
didn't we play Furman in BB last year?

1stTimeCaller
5/17/2006, 09:19 AM
I know some people from Chickasha who's last name is Furman.

proud gonzo
5/17/2006, 09:21 AM
you sure you're not hung over because you're dumb? :confused:

Cack
5/17/2006, 09:40 AM
I know some people from Chickasha who's last name is Furman.

and let me guess ... they're LOADED ... that is a very well of Family

Boarder
5/17/2006, 09:49 AM
So, you got drunk at a meaningless baseball game on a Tuesday. That is so shameful. You should be ashamed of yourself. That is not a very good example to be setting for the youth of today.

Cack
5/17/2006, 09:59 AM
i am the youth of today ... i'm 21 ... and an open tab for me is good ANY day of the week

the only time i was asshamed last night was when i was holding a completely full beer and just dropped it straight to the ground ... wasn't bumped ... wasn't walking to trip ... no one w/in 10 feet from me ... just slide ouf of my hands

and meaningless baseball game ... that's funny

Boarder
5/17/2006, 10:00 AM
i was holding a completely full beer and just dropped it straight to the ground ... wasn't bumped ... wasn't walking to trip ... no one w/in 10 feet from me ... just slide ouf of my hands

That makes it even sadder. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Cack
5/17/2006, 10:04 AM
haha ... sad thing was i actually wasn't drunk at that time ... all night i had butterfingers ... i dropped cracker jacks ... my phone ... and my beer ... it was sad :(

Herr Scholz
5/17/2006, 10:04 AM
Make yourself a banana/honey milkshake. Add some vanilla yogurt, milk and ice. Best hangover cure there is. Replaces the sugar in your blood and soothes the stomach. I know.

Cack
5/17/2006, 10:06 AM
/\ yeah i've heard about that ... never tried it ... but i've heard about the banana honey milkshake being good for hangovers

Cack
5/17/2006, 10:34 AM
blondie needs to come pet her :chicken: ... i'm not feeling too good

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/17/2006, 10:43 AM
OUT.

Cack
5/17/2006, 10:44 AM
/\ out?? ... what you letting your :chicken: go?? ... no more love?? :(

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/17/2006, 10:45 AM
I'm feeling mean today...

Cack
5/17/2006, 10:52 AM
aawww ... that's no fun :( ... well cheer up and PUT ON A HAPPY FACE :D ... you should have flew down last night and we to the game w/ us ... it was a BLAST (which while drinking w/ friends you can normally make anything fun)

Boarder
5/17/2006, 10:53 AM
aawww ... that's no fun :( ... well cheer up and PUT ON A HAPPY FACE :D ... you should have flew down last night and we to the game w/ us ... it was a BLAST (which while drinking w/ friends you can normally make anything fun)
What about DUI, Jail, Destroyed lives, addiction? Is that fun with friends? Hmmm?

1stTimeCaller
5/17/2006, 10:54 AM
I would think that being in jail with friends would be more fun than being there without friends. ;)

Cack
5/17/2006, 10:56 AM
What about DUI, Jail, Destroyed lives, addiction? Is that fun with friends? Hmmm?

um it is when you have a DD ... next question please

I would think that being in jail with friends would be more fun than being there without friends.

soooo true ... a true friend wont come bail you out of jail ... because a true friend should be in there beside you

proud gonzo
5/17/2006, 10:58 AM
soooo true ... a true friend wont come bail you out of jail ... because a true friend should be in there beside you

no, a true friend will leave you there and kick your *** for being retarded after you get out. :D

Cack
5/17/2006, 11:18 AM
oh ... ok

Scott D
5/17/2006, 12:18 PM
I would think that being in jail with friends would be more fun than being there without friends. ;)

I'd ask your friends, but most of them are in jail...alone :D

King Crimson
5/17/2006, 01:01 PM
Furman usually has a pretty good football team in whatever mid-level they at.

the Purple Paladins is their nickname.

Cack
5/17/2006, 01:03 PM
Furman usually has a pretty good football team in whatever mid-level they at.

the Purple Paladins is their nickname.

You are correct ... well it's just Furman Paladins ... but yeah some do call them Purple Paladins ... they were #1 in the nation for a while last year ... then blew it in the post season ... played montana for the National Title a few years back also