PDA

View Full Version : Ramonce Taylor - MySpace Style

Mjcpr
5/17/2006, 08:14 AM
Ramoncing the Stoned (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25432468&MyToken=31d6e784-db23-4420-b957-a74c3f4e5a1e)

My apologies if this has been posted already. :texan:

Hamhock
5/17/2006, 08:23 AM
What country is this person from, anyhow?:

dawg im sitin here readin some of ya comments and cussin some of des hoez out das disrespectin u. man dat sh*t got me kinda hott G O D. keep ya head up my ni**a. i done told u wat d deal was on it. remember most of des ni**a hatin on u wanna b u and if dey cant b u den dey wanna see u f**k up. god gave u too much tallent for u to f**k yaself over! holla at me my ni**a. b smart and let des hatin a** hoez do dey job!

bri
5/17/2006, 08:27 AM
Even Tom thinks that guy is a *********.

slickdawg
5/17/2006, 08:30 AM
He'll end up just like his "boy" TOOPACK.

IronSooner
5/17/2006, 08:50 AM
What's with the "Orientation: Not Sure"?

I also like the 'Favorite Books: I don't like to read" I'm sure that'll serve you well at UT kid.

critical_phil
5/17/2006, 08:55 AM
Major: Undecided

Hold It Down Boy! Get Ur **** Right & Say **** All These Bicth *** Hatin *** Niggaz! 2 Dem Hatin *** Niggaz Holla At Me If U Got Somethin 2 Say...Ya Dig!

yermom
5/17/2006, 08:57 AM
he's begging for one of these:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/heyplaygirl99/punch.gif

Herr Scholz
5/17/2006, 09:58 AM
I like the part where he says:

I like to hang out with my boys and party...

Might want to take that one down. Not sure, maybe it's just me.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/17/2006, 11:22 AM
What country is this person from, anyhow?:

dawg im sitin here readin some of ya comments and cussin some of des hoez out das disrespectin u. man dat sh*t got me kinda hott G O D. keep ya head up my ni**a. i done told u wat d deal was on it. remember most of des ni**a hatin on u wanna b u and if dey cant b u den dey wanna see u f**k up. god gave u too much tallent for u to f**k yaself over! holla at me my ni**a. b smart and let des hatin a** hoez do dey job!

Yo Mjcpr

Why u b playa hatin trippin on that pimped out balla from the hood yo..yuze be frontin on the real G...his skillz strate up crunk yo...lol....

I bet that girl that posted that couldnt pass a 2nd grade spelling test now..

Howzit
5/17/2006, 11:27 AM
*Sexy Steph* looks like a nice girl.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/17/2006, 11:28 AM
*Sexy Steph* looks like a nice girl.

looks like un of dem hoez they be spittin about

SoonerBorn68
5/17/2006, 11:35 AM
Looks like Ramonce's tutor was DoLiMiTe.

& howzit, according to her background music, she's a ho.

boomersooner28
5/17/2006, 11:55 AM
Will someone please read that first comment and paste the english version here for me. My goodness.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
5/17/2006, 12:07 PM
1st comment: WATZ POPPIN WITCHA..****T ME NUTHIN JUSS THOUGHT I'D SHOW U SUM LUV...CUZ U DESERVE IT..BUT LEMMIE GET ON WIT MA POINT...REMEMBER TA KEEP YA HEAD UP SEXII !! MWAAHZ !! DEUCEZ ! YUH ...GET BAK AT ME

I think this says, ahem, and I quote: What is popping with you? $*** me nothing. Just thought I'ld show you some love because you deserve it. But let me get with my point. Remember to keep your head up sexy! *I think that refers to a kiss or something* I have no idea with DEUCEZ is or YUH for that matter. Get back at me. HAHA! I love it. This just proves you don't have to speak English to live in Texas!

Also, I like this one: Im a pimp in my own mind lol, I love my mother, I'm very friendly, easy to get along with,very athletic, play football for texas lonhghorns, I hate the sooners and the aggies. Well Ramonce, I am sure that Sooners and Aggies don't like you much too. We really don't care for pimps with their own mind who smoke/sell 5lbs of pot. I am glad to see they are carrying on the Texas Tradition:

Ricky-->Cedric-->Ramonce: Smoking all of Texas in one night!

Grimey
5/17/2006, 12:21 PM
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

his lawyer must've just discovered it.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
5/17/2006, 12:32 PM
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

Ah man, that sucks! Now where are all of his goons going to show him love for being a drug smuggler?

Boomer.....
5/17/2006, 12:44 PM
This just proves you don't have to speak English to live in Texas!

So very true. Sad, but true.

OhU1
5/17/2006, 01:39 PM
Even if the charges were somehow found to be bogus - would you want this guy to represent your school? Maybe his wonderlic score added to Vince Young's would get them to the score level of an average janitor.

bri
5/17/2006, 01:49 PM
I'm rather dubious that it was REALLY his page...

SoonerBorn68
5/17/2006, 01:53 PM
Invalid Friend ID.

But I saved it. :D

ramonce, fo shizzle (http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/ramonce.htm)

The links prolly won't work though.

NormanPride
5/17/2006, 01:54 PM
No, bri. That was definitely Ramonce, because it said he was. And the orange? That's a dead giveaway, because everyone knows that since he plays for the whorns his favorite color is orange.

Also, who else would know details like "very athletic" and "play for the texas longwhorns"? I doubt anyone anywhere besides him knows that he loves his mother, as well. I know I didn't know that.

Until he told me, that is.

Herr Scholz
5/17/2006, 01:56 PM
Even if the charges were somehow found to be bogus - would you want this guy to represent your school?
Umm, no.

soonerhubs
5/17/2006, 02:02 PM
While we're on the subject... Is this Page authentic?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=38126946

NormanPride
5/17/2006, 02:03 PM
Umm, no.

You don't get a say in this. :D

Boomer_Sooner_sax
5/17/2006, 02:15 PM
While we're on the subject... Is this Page authentic?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=38126946

That video posted gives me goosebumps!! That was such an awesome game. On a side (and random) note, when my ex and I broke up, she made out with him! :rolleyes: Good for him! HAHAHA!

Herr Scholz
5/17/2006, 02:18 PM
You don't get a say in this. :D
No, but Smack Brown does. ;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/17/2006, 06:45 PM
1st comment: WATZ POPPIN WITCHA..****T ME NUTHIN JUSS THOUGHT I'D SHOW U SUM LUV...CUZ U DESERVE IT..BUT LEMMIE GET ON WIT MA POINT...REMEMBER TA KEEP YA HEAD UP SEXII !! MWAAHZ !! DEUCEZ ! YUH ...GET BAK AT ME

I think this says, ahem, and I quote: What is popping with you? $*** me nothing. Just thought I'ld show you some love because you deserve it. But let me get with my point. Remember to keep your head up sexy! *I think that refers to a kiss or something* I have no idea with DEUCEZ is or YUH for that matter. Get back at me. HAHA! I love it. This just proves you don't have to speak English to live in Texas!

Also, I like this one: Im a pimp in my own mind lol, I love my mother, I'm very friendly, easy to get along with,very athletic, play football for texas lonhghorns, I hate the sooners and the aggies. Well Ramonce, I am sure that Sooners and Aggies don't like you much too. We really don't care for pimps with their own mind who smoke/sell 5lbs of pot. I am glad to see they are carrying on the Texas Tradition:

Ricky-->Cedric-->Ramonce: Smoking all of Texas in one night!
[Mrs. Cleaver]Why yes, I speak jive. [/Mrs. Cleaver]