PDA

View Full Version : 24: 5-22-06

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/16/2006, 08:35 PM
OK, hillbillies, what are your projections for next week's 2 hour season finale?
1) Who dies?
2) Will they get Bierko?
3) What else?

5/19/2006, 12:19 PM
Yes, it's the season finale. Who gets what?

5/22/2006, 06:12 PM
It's that time. Anyone still interested in this season finale tonight?

swardboy
5/22/2006, 09:19 PM
Daayummm....Jack's on a sloooow boat to China. How's he gonna get out of this one?

Loved the look on FLOTUS' face when the Prez was taken into custody. Must get me one of them pens.

I yelled at Jack not to go inside to the phone "call" from his daughter. Crazed ninjas....I knew the Chinese had to be aware he was alive.

January.

tulsaoilerfan
5/22/2006, 09:22 PM
To be such a super agent, Jack sure can be duped rather easily at times

tbl
5/22/2006, 09:49 PM
No doubt. It was also pretty stupid that he got a complete confession from the president on the chopper, but he couldn't have Chloe hold the line just 10 more seconds and record it.

Question: Did Martha know Jack planted the device on Logan? She sure had a knowing smirk when he was being hauled off, and I thought the entire time they were fighting that she had planted something on her own.

Next year is gonna rawk. Now all I need to do is go back and watch the previous seasons. I originally started watching the first one, but I quit. I watched this one from hour 1 and I'm definitely going back in time to get all the history.

tbl
5/22/2006, 09:50 PM
I'm kinda shocked more people here are into Lost than 24....

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 05:31 AM
Now all I need to do is go back and watch the previous seasons. I originally started watching the first one, but I quit. I watched this one from hour 1 and I'm definitely going back in time to get all the history.You have to got to watch the previous seasons, they are just as good...Jack goes through heroin addiction, has family problems, and shoots some pretty incredible people.

Best drama series on TV...bar none.

oumartin
5/23/2006, 06:41 AM
u people need to get a life! :D

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 07:27 AM
u people need to get a life! :DThanks...Dean ;)

Hatfield
5/23/2006, 09:53 AM
and just think...there are over a billion people for jack to kill in china.

Dio
5/23/2006, 10:56 AM
One and a half billion Chinese are ****ed at Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Dio
5/23/2006, 10:58 AM
Didn't they say something about having 3 episodes on the web this summer?

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 10:58 AM
and just think...there are over a billion people for jack to kill in china.and killed they will be. :D

5/23/2006, 12:05 PM
and just think...there are over a billion people for jack to kill in china.Does anyone know what Jack did(18 months ago) to PO the Chinese so badly?

Sooner in Tampa
5/23/2006, 12:14 PM
Does anyone know what Jack did(18 months ago) to PO the Chinese so badly?He led a covert operation to get some dude out of the Chinese Embassy. The guy was in cahoots with Marwon and Jack needed the info...while they were in the Embassy one of Jack's men shot back at one of the Chinese guards and killed him. Jack ended up getting the wrap for it because he led the team into the Embassy.

The funny thing is that the chicken **** president was going to sit on his thumbs and do the diplomatic dealio...David Palmer was brought in to "advise" President Logan...and he authorized Jack to go into the Embassy. But it was understood that if anything went wrong...Jack and his guys were on their own.

:eddie: :eddie: :eddie:

5/23/2006, 12:38 PM
Will Chloe and Audrey come rescue Jack from the Chinese container ship? Where, ie East or West of Hawaii?

OUinFLA
5/31/2006, 05:24 PM
re: next season.
At what time will the 24 hours take place?

If it takes up from current time, that ship isnt gonna get too far away in 24 hours.

My guess is it starts with Jack deep in the bowels of some Chinese prison in the middle of the country. Probably take 24 hours just to find your way out of it.

Im suspecting the Chinese will release Jack due to some emergency for which his expertese is needed. In exchange we will give them Kalifornia and WalMart.

5/31/2006, 07:38 PM
re: next season.

Im suspecting the Chinese will release Jack due to some emergency for which his expertese is needed. In exchange we will give them Kalifornia and WalMart.Walmart will then be a vertically integrated Chinese company.

tbl
5/31/2006, 08:34 PM
As long as Chloe can update the entire Chinese government database to his PDA, everything will be fine.

Sooner_Bob
5/31/2006, 08:40 PM
That PDA has had so much stuff uploaded to it I'm surprised it hasn't exploded yet.

tbl
5/31/2006, 08:47 PM
I think he has a diesel generator in that little satchel of his to keep the PDA juiced up... not to mention a full body antennae to get that kick butt signal (up in the plane, in a bunker, etc).

OUinFLA
5/31/2006, 09:59 PM
I am impressed with his cell phone battery capability.
I'd have to reload batteries 3 times in one day to keep up with his usage.
Wonder what one costs like his? $500?