PDA

View Full Version : So How Come There Was No Sopranos Thread This Week?

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 05:35 PM
What... you guys can't handle a little hot, sweaty man-on-man action?

C'mon... Vito's up to something. What do you guys think it is?

GDC
5/16/2006, 05:36 PM
I officially quit watching the Sopranos this week.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:38 PM
Looks like a Sopranos thread if I ever saw one.

BTW, I wasn't so much disgusted by the hot, sweaty man-on-man action as I was the hot, sweaty, chubby, Vito-on-man action. The dude gives me the heebies.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:38 PM
In other words, I would NOT hit it.

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 05:39 PM
Oh whatever. His waddle is hot and we all know it.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:40 PM
Icky.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/16/2006, 05:41 PM
The name of my next all-chick punk band is 'Icky Waddle'...

Thanks, SO!

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:42 PM
Oh whatever. His waddle is hot and we all know it.
Oh, wait a minute. You might have been talking about his wattle. In that case, I agree.

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 05:43 PM
I bet that firefighter could give a Vito a wicked awesome mustache ride.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:43 PM
http://www.y2khai.com/haha/vito.jpg

Mjcpr
5/16/2006, 05:44 PM
What are they doing?

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:44 PM
I think that picture was taken in VK's neighborhood.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:45 PM
What are they doing?
Like you don't know, Pat.

BlondeSoonerGirl
What are they doing?

Well, Pat...when a dude and a dude really like each other...:mack:

yermom
Oh, wait a minute. You might have been talking about his wattle. In that case, I agree.

that too

i'm thinking they "take care of him" this week :eek:

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:47 PM
He might "take care" of some other guys this week, too. And I think we all know what I mean.

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 05:47 PM
Nobody takes pictures in our neighborhood without the express written consent of the homeowners association. Or else you know Czar would have taken a picture of the other night's festivities.

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 05:48 PM
He might "take care" of some other guys this week, too. And I think we all know what I mean.

Thas what I'm talkin' bout. Who's gonna get whacked? Er...offed? Whacked offed... dammit you know what I mean.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:48 PM
Heck I've even seen him try to take pictures he was expressly forbidden to take.

Mjcpr
5/16/2006, 05:49 PM
Thas what I'm talkin' bout. Who's gonna get whacked? Er...offed? Whacked offed... dammit you know what I mean.
You know it's gonna be some blowhard.

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 05:51 PM
You know some a$$hole's gonna get it good.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 05:52 PM
I just hope Vito doesn't get a little cocky.

sooneron
5/16/2006, 05:58 PM
I think Vito's gonna get taken care of-.... slow and painful like.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 06:01 PM
I think Vito's gonna get taken care of-.... slow and painful like.
No, that was on the last episode.

Viking Kitten
5/16/2006, 06:02 PM
I thought I'd be nice and let BRJ take that one. The joke, I mean.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 06:07 PM
I have no response.

VeeJay
5/16/2006, 06:19 PM
There was one particular scene with Vito and da handlebar guy, I think, which revealed who's da pitcher and who's da catcher. I don't think Vito's on da mound, capice?

GDC
5/16/2006, 06:37 PM
There was one particular scene with Vito and da handlebar guy, I think, which revealed who's da pitcher and who's da catcher. I don't think Vito's on da mound, capice?

Yes, and notice they then cut to a shot of Bobby's train entering a tunnel. That's when I quit watching.

BigRedJed
5/16/2006, 08:36 PM
I noticed that.

Icky.

yermom
5/16/2006, 11:47 PM
Yes, and notice they then cut to a shot of Bobby's train entering a tunnel. That's when I quit watching.

i LOL'ed at that point

i can't believe they did that

picasso
5/17/2006, 09:30 AM
nuthin says La Cosa Nostra like gay, man-love. those dudes may be more homophobic than rednecks.
it was disturbing watching Vito in a love scene with Catfish Hunter. it would be bad enough to see him in one with a chick eh.
anywho, what do you all think he's going to do? I think he's going to try and see his family and he's going to get caught, beat all to hell and then brought to Tony. and, I think Tony is going to let him go.
Everytime Phil mentions Johnny SacK these days it's with discontents yous know? I think it's almost go time for Phil to make his move.

anywho, despite the gay chubby love, I thought it was a pretty good episode. we could always use more Paulie and Chrissy though.

IB4OU2
5/17/2006, 09:36 AM
I'm thinking it was ironic that Vito rear ended the guy at the mailbox.
The guy shoulda took the cash.

yermom
5/17/2006, 09:40 AM
looks like Johnny is starting to cut Phil out too... he probably knew that he was losing his respect

and that was before the allocution

picasso
5/17/2006, 09:42 AM
I'm thinking it was the ironic that Vito rear ended the guy at the mailbox.
and then shot him in the back. it's the mob way, gang up on someone or shoot'em in the back.
the Sopranos makes it hard to hate those scumbags.:D

picasso
5/17/2006, 09:43 AM
I'm thinking it was the ironic that Vito rear ended the guy at the mailbox.
you mean ironical don't yous?;)

Herr Scholz
5/17/2006, 09:54 AM
I love you too, Johnny Cakes. LOL.

VeeJay
5/17/2006, 10:04 AM
I was fully expecting "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" to be the song at the end of the episode.

Heh!

BigRedJed
5/17/2006, 12:36 PM
...anywho, what do you all think he's going to do? I think he's going to try and see his family and he's going to get caught, beat all to hell and then brought to Tony. and, I think Tony is going to let him go...
I dunno. I would be a little bit surprised if the murder of the guy he rearended (heh) didn't come into play in some way. Seems like foreshadowing, and unnecessary to establish that Vito's a murderous tool.

Taxman71
5/17/2006, 12:41 PM

I think that was a tribute to the greatness of Martin Tupper on Dream On.

Mjcpr
5/17/2006, 12:42 PM
I think that was a tribute to the greatness of Martin Tupper on Dream On.

Or Peter Griffin on Family Guy.

Viking Kitten
5/17/2006, 02:21 PM
I dunno. I would be a little bit surprised if the murder of the guy he rearended (heh) didn't come into play in some way. Seems like foreshadowing, and unnecessary to establish that Vito's a murderous tool.

There was a lot of little stuff that happened early on this season that I'm waiting to see what it means... Bobby shooting the rapper in the a$$... The meaningful glance between Meadow and the Sanitation Prince while Tony was in the hospital... those writers are a big bunch of teases.

All the manlove stuff was important because we see that Vito really seems to love Johnny Cakes. Maybe he left to protect him?

skycat
5/17/2006, 02:54 PM
There was a lot of little stuff that happened early on this season that I'm waiting to see what it means... Bobby shooting the rapper in the a$$... The meaningful glance between Meadow and the Sanitation Prince while Tony was in the hospital... those writers are a big bunch of teases.

All the manlove stuff was important because we see that Vito really seems to love Johnny Cakes. Maybe he left to protect him?

That's something that the Soprano's writers have done a good job with all along. On most shows, nothing gets on the screen unless it is intended as a punch line, or to drive the plot. On the Soprano's sometimes a gesture is just a gesture. Really that's one of the shows biggest strengths.

picasso
5/17/2006, 05:15 PM

whoa! hmmmm...
maybe Bobby calls on the old OPP guy to find out who mugged him? that would be cool! maybe he could do a drive by on those kids wearing his conductor cap.