PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys seen this?

Hatfield
5/16/2006, 03:15 PM
arkansas catcher acting like he got hit by a pitch.

classless like i haven't seen...this is beneath even a whorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLI3ALKfs4&search=arkansas%20baseball

slickdawg
5/16/2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah, he's a tool. Saw it Sunday.

colleyvillesooner
5/16/2006, 03:21 PM
That. was. awesome.

hurricane'bone
5/16/2006, 03:23 PM
Heh.

He went to my church.

proud gonzo
5/16/2006, 03:25 PM
what a little bitch.

slickdawg
5/16/2006, 03:28 PM
what a little bitch.

simple, but elegant.

Mjcpr
5/16/2006, 03:29 PM
What? They televise college baseball?

1stTimeCaller
5/16/2006, 03:30 PM
awesome

Jimminy Crimson
5/16/2006, 03:43 PM
What a retard! haha

IB4OU2
5/16/2006, 03:45 PM
What a POS! dayum razorback......

NormanPride
5/16/2006, 03:47 PM
Haha. He looks like a little piggy. :oink:

StoopTroup
5/16/2006, 03:51 PM
Cryin' Brian Walker....you've been...

EJECTED!

LMAO!

OUstudent4life
5/16/2006, 04:07 PM
ROOOOOIIIIID RAAAAAAAGE!!! :D

Stanley1
5/16/2006, 04:16 PM
I'll admit, that was pushing it. Don't know the game situation though. If they REALLY needed a baserunner, nothing wrong with making the ump make a call.

An example, if you will. I played 1B most of the time in HS. One time, there was a throw from 3B/SS that was down the line. I came off the bag, caught the ball, swiped a tag, then held my glove up for the ump to see, like I was showing him that I still had the ball after the tag. Only thing is, I whiffed on the tag. Ump couldn't tell I missed, I sold the play, guy was called out.

THAT is just good baseball.

hurricane'bone
5/16/2006, 04:17 PM
ROOOOOIIIIID RAAAAAAAGE!!! :D

Knowing what he was like in high school...wouldn't surprise me.

Stanley1
5/16/2006, 04:19 PM
What is the kid's name?

1stTimeCaller
5/16/2006, 04:20 PM
Jeremy something or another

;)

hurricane'bone
5/16/2006, 04:20 PM
Brian Walker. Went to Union.

colleyvillesooner
5/16/2006, 04:25 PM
I'll admit, that was pushing it. Don't know the game situation though. If they REALLY needed a baserunner, nothing wrong with making the ump make a call.

It was the Top of the 3rd, bases empty, no outs, down 1 nothing. Plenty of game left.

Pu**y.

Stanley1
5/16/2006, 04:27 PM
It was the Top of the 3rd, bases empty, no outs, down 1 nothing. Plenty of game left.

Pu**y.

LOL.

Looks like he thought it was going to brush him, and he wanted to make sure the ump knew it did. Then, when it didn't hit him, he couldn't stop himself from "reacting". It happens.

Same thing as an ump thinking a guy is going to be safe, then calling him safe even when he is out. The mind is a funny organ sometimes (I just wanted to say organ). :)

Widescreen
5/16/2006, 04:47 PM
LOL.

Looks like he thought it was going to brush him, and he wanted to make sure the ump knew it did. Then, when it didn't hit him, he couldn't stop himself from "reacting". It happens.
Maybe, but that doesn't explain his reaction when he struck out. The guy's an ***.

1stTimeCaller
5/16/2006, 04:50 PM

An example, if you will. I played 1B most of the time in HS. One time, there was a throw from 3B/SS that was down the line. I came off the bag, caught the ball, swiped a tag, then held my glove up for the ump to see, like I was showing him that I still had the ball after the tag. Only thing is, I whiffed on the tag. Ump couldn't tell I missed, I sold the play, guy was called out.

would you have cried like a little ***** if the ump would have called him safe?

That's what I think is the difference, well, that and he danced around for eternity like a little ****. If he was really hit he shoulda rubbed some dirt on it and jogged down to first.

OUTromBoNado
5/16/2006, 04:52 PM
Hey, Brian Walker! You just got

http://f5.putfile.com/5/13517510863.jpg

mrowl
5/16/2006, 04:56 PM
he pulled a Tim Duncan! :D

achiro
5/16/2006, 10:44 PM
Maybe, just MAYBE he had an injured elbow and turning hard that way tweaked his elow just enough to make it hurt...ok I'm really stretching. Even so, pointing the bat-not such a good idea.:D

Ike
5/17/2006, 02:18 AM

the faking like he was hit, Im iffy on that...A good umpire will make the right call on that almost all the time (I say almost because it has happened to me where I have been hit and the umpire didn't see it...not that it mattered, I got hit on the top of the foot, and the guy was meat anyway...I wanted to get my hacks in). but carrying it over to the next pitch and bitching at the umpire for not buying his fakeout is just plain bitch *** baseball. If the ump hadn't have tossed him, he probably would have taken one in the earhole on his next AB.

Ike
5/17/2006, 02:20 AM
would you have cried like a little ***** if the ump would have called him safe?

That's what I think is the difference, well, that and he danced around for eternity like a little ****. If he was really hit he shoulda rubbed some dirt on it and jogged down to first.

damn skippy. especially a catcher. I'd expect that kind of whining from a pitcher who has been hit by a pitch, but not a catcher.