PDA

View Full Version : David Blaine is going to be the next "Grizzly Man"

proud gonzo
5/16/2006, 02:21 PM
at least we can hope.

American illusionist David Blaine (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0086145/), who failed to break the world record for holding his breath underwater last week, has announced his next stunt will be living among wild animals in the jungle. The 33-year-old was released from a New York City hospital last week, after spending seven days in a spherical aquarium. Blaine needed medical treatment after suffering convulsions and passing out while attempting to hold his breath for nine minutes. But the magician has already moved on to planning his next stunt, claiming the challenge is more unbelievable than anything he has attempted before. He tells the New York Post, "I'm planning to live harmoniously among wild beasts. And I'd like to do it alone in the jungle."

that is not a "stunt" you dip****.

critical_phil
5/16/2006, 02:22 PM
of all the people i'd like to see eaten alive by a wild animal, he's near the top of the list.

yermom
5/16/2006, 02:23 PM
a publicity "stunt"?

word c_p, word

critical_phil
5/16/2006, 02:26 PM
maybe i'll sit down and make an ::0FFICIAL:: list of people i'd like to see eaten alive.......

criss angel would be on that list too.

NormanPride
5/16/2006, 02:31 PM
That guy is messed up. Did anyone actually watch that thing? What did they do for the 1:51 of that show up to the record attempt?

Jimminy Crimson
5/16/2006, 02:32 PM
chris gaines would be on that list too.

:texan:

IronSooner
5/16/2006, 02:38 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me. How long is he proposing to live harmoniously with the animals? Permanently?

KABOOKIE
5/16/2006, 02:46 PM
"I'm planning to live harmoniously among wild beasts. And I'd like to do it alone in Stillwater, OK."

Heh.

Herr Scholz
5/16/2006, 03:13 PM
maybe i'll sit down and make an ::0FFICIAL:: list of people i'd like to see eaten alive.......
Alex Trebec from Jeopardy and Mary Hart from ET.

OUTromBoNado
5/16/2006, 03:15 PM
That guy is messed up. Did anyone actually watch that thing? What did they do for the 1:51 of that show up to the record attempt?

I was chatting with some guys I gamed with and the told me to watch at about the 5:30 mark. I turned over just in time to watch the near drowning. As soon as the had the oxygen on him, I changed channels again.

NormanPride
5/16/2006, 03:18 PM
I was chatting with some guys I gamed with and the told me to watch at about the 5:30 mark. I turned over just in time to watch the near drowning. As soon as the had the oxygen on him, I changed channels again.

That reminds me. Wouldn't you want Jason Sutherland eaten alive?