PDA

View Full Version : Golf.....

Stanley1
5/16/2006, 10:30 AM
I can't decide if I want to go today, or wait until later this week and hope my schedule doesn't change, thus preventing me from going.

I have a company golf outing on Saturday, and hitting balls at the range Sunday was the first time I have picked up the clubs this year. I'd like to make sure I have a round under my belt before I go out there Saturday and :O myself.

Just not very motivated to make it happen yet today.

On a side note, I prolly had one of my best range sessions ever on Sunday, especially this early in the year. Not sure what I was doing right, but I was striking the ball well, and fairly straight.

colleyvillesooner
5/16/2006, 10:33 AM
If it makes you feel better, I hadn't played since December and shot an 89 at Cowboys last Saturday. :D

Stanley1
5/16/2006, 10:41 AM
If it makes you feel better, I hadn't played since December and shot an 89 at Cowboys last Saturday. :D

Bite me. I've only shot one legit round in the 80's in my life. Even when I shoot a good round, I usually have one or two blow up holes that do me in.

colleyvillesooner
5/16/2006, 10:43 AM
Bite me. I've only shot one legit round in the 80's in my life. Even when I shoot a good round, I usually have one or two blow up holes that do me in.

Apparently I play better when it's pouring rain. Go figure. :confused:

Stanley1
5/16/2006, 04:12 PM
Shot a 91, and that included two doubles to start the back nine, and a double on 15, and a triple on 17. Played pretty well until 15, then I kind of fell apart. Managed to get the ugliest par ever on 18.

Hooked drive (first of the day) two fairways over. Yes, two. Not one, two. Hit fairway wood back across my original fairway, into rough. About 175 out, on the backside of a hill. I hit an iron, that I knew I hit solid, but I had no f'in idea where it went. Got to the other side of the hill, and it was on the green. Two putted for par.

I got mad scramble skillz.

crawfish
5/16/2006, 04:16 PM
Are you at Sky Creek Ranch on Saturday?