PDA

View Full Version : new desk thread

Osce0la
5/16/2006, 10:21 AM
First thread I've started from my new desk. Finally, I am actually training on my new job, and my pay increase was on my check I got yesterday! Hijack this thread and send it wherever it will go...
:D

critical_phil
5/16/2006, 10:24 AM
can you have sex on it?

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/16/2006, 10:27 AM
I'm gonna be moving today and/or tomorrow, too. I'm moving into the IT office.

Right beside PQ's office.

I'll be reporting on his daily activities as I'm sure they're SCANDALOUS!

:mack:

Osce0la
5/16/2006, 10:27 AM
can you have sex on it?
Well, it's not that big, and that shelf is kinda in the way, but you could move the computer...and then there's an empty desk right beside me, so yeah, probably...

crawfish
5/16/2006, 10:31 AM

How will you stand the smell?

Cack
5/16/2006, 10:37 AM
i just wish i could get back on CockyTalk ... not that i don't like it over here ... i just feel lost w/out being able to check out MY SITE

critical_phil
5/16/2006, 10:38 AM
i just wish i could get back on CockyTalk ... not that i don't like it over here ... i just feel lost w/out being able to check out MY SITE

www.yahoo.com

go here. there's a bunch of ****. it'll probably keep you busy most of the day.

ywia.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/16/2006, 10:38 AM
How will you stand the smell?

PQ is such a ba$tard for not following the corporate office etiquette guidelines.

*holds nose*

Cack
5/16/2006, 10:40 AM
www.yahoo.com

go here. there's a bunch of ****. it'll probably keep you busy most of the day.

ywia.

haha ... i hear ya ... but it's like Happy Gilmore ... that's my home ... i wanna go in my home ... it's just frustrating that i'm blocked from CockyTalk and Myspace because everybody else can't do their job as fast and good as i can and STILL have plenty of time to goof off :rolleyes:

TopDaugIn2000
5/16/2006, 10:46 AM
i just wish i could get back on CockyTalk ...

so do we.......

Osce0la
5/16/2006, 10:46 AM
haha ... i hear ya ... but it's like Happy Gilmore ... that's my home ... i wanna go in my home ... it's just frustrating that i'm blocked from CockyTalk and Myspace because everybody else can't do their job as fast and good as i can and STILL have plenty of time to goof off :rolleyes:
Look, this thread isn't about Cocky Talk :mad:

I said hijack this thread, not complain about not being able to access Cocky Talk...

Cack
5/16/2006, 10:52 AM
so do we.......

ME TOO!!!!!

Look, this thread isn't about Cocky Talk

I said hijack this thread, not complain about not being able to access Cocky Talk...

oh my bad ... well can you get Access to CockyTalk on your computer ... on your new desk ;) ... just make sure if you try you don't forget the "Y" ... i've heard horror stories about doing that

Osce0la
5/16/2006, 10:58 AM
oh my bad ... well can you get Access to CockyTalk on your computer ... on your new desk ;) ... just make sure if you try you don't forget the "Y" ... i've heard horror stories about doing that
I don't know, I don't care, I'm sure I could, but why would I want to?

hurricane'bone
5/16/2006, 11:02 AM
ME TOO!!!!!

try this address:

http://216.247.36.100/

slickdawg
5/16/2006, 11:03 AM
does your new job require sexual favors to your manager?
did you give sexual favors to your manager to get your new job?

White House Boy
5/16/2006, 12:00 PM
can you have sex on it?

"Was it wrong for me to do that? Because, if someone had let me know that beforehand, I never would've done that."

Partial Qualifier
5/16/2006, 12:58 PM
PQ is such a ba$tard for not following the corporate office etiquette guidelines.

*holds nose*

That's not me, it's your momma's omelette :mad:
Welcome to the I.T. office, BSG. Our first order of business is my coffee: I like it black and with one sugar.

Chop-Chop.

Mjcpr
5/16/2006, 01:00 PM
Dang....I bet Mr BSG is jealous that she'll be spending all day in a room of full of those studly IT-type guys.

IB4OU2
5/16/2006, 01:05 PM

PQ, don't forget to move the camera.......TIA :)

Osce0la
5/16/2006, 01:06 PM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8259/hawaiian61rg.png (http://imageshack.us)