PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer allegedly shoots wife turns gun on himself

frankensooner
5/16/2006, 09:54 AM
Bill Daniel of Daniel and Conway (tv commericals) allegedly shoots wife and then kills himself.

http://www.kfor.com/global/story.asp?s=4910226

OKLAHOMA CITY Police say one person is dead and another is wounded in a shooting this morning in northwest Oklahoma City near the suburb of Nichols Hills.

Neighbors say the home is that of Oklahoma City attorney Bill Daniel and his wife.

Police say a 9-1-1 call about 6:30 this morning sent officers to the house but other details of the shooting were not immediately available.

http://www.newsok.com/article/1845236/?template=home/main

Shooting leaves one dead

From Staff and Wire Reports
A man was killed and a woman seriously injured after a shooting early Tuesday at the home of well-known Oklahoma City attorney William Daniel.
The names of the victims and details of the shooting were not immediately released, but a 49-year-old woman was taken to an Oklahoma City hospital in critical condition, according to EMSA spokeswoman Lara O'Leary.

Names of the victims were not immediately released.

Oklahoma City Police Capt. Jeffrey Becker said someone made a 911 call to police at 6:12 a.m. reporting shots being fired. Officers arrived at 1317 Kenilworth Road where they found the victims.

He said another male and female at the house at the time of the shooting were taken to police headquarters for interviews.

Court records show Daniel and his wife, Jayme, were involved in divorce proceedings and she had obtained a protective order against him earlier this month.

TopDaugIn2000
5/16/2006, 09:56 AM
wasn't he arrested a few months ago for a DUI or something?

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

oh, and he is NO relation to my family.

frankensooner
5/16/2006, 10:00 AM
He was a year ahead of me in law school, I used to shoot the breeze with him between classes. This is crazy.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/16/2006, 10:18 AM
wasn't he arrested a few months ago for a DUI or something?

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

oh, and he is NO relation to my family.

Yep.

He's been in the news a lot lately...and not in a good way.

crawfish
5/16/2006, 10:33 AM
So...he didn't kill his wife, but he managed to kill himself.

At least he was finally able to do SOMETHING right.

yermom
5/16/2006, 10:48 AM
So...he didn't kill his wife, but he managed to kill himself.

At least he was finally able to do SOMETHING right.

i thought he was trying to even out the bad deed of shooting his wife with a shooting a lawyer ;)