PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know how to respond to this email

Veritas
5/16/2006, 08:11 AM
The HR Director would like the Health Committee to be a part of the Pandemic Flu planning process for the company along with the Safety Committee. Jerry and I are attending a seminar on this tomorrow and the HR Director is coordinating with X Company to share ideas in the near future. Can we fit this into our meeting on Friday?

Let me know your thoughts asap. Thanks

OMGWTFBBQ!!!

yermom
5/16/2006, 08:20 AM
you should bring a live chicken to the meeting

Veritas
5/16/2006, 08:21 AM
One of the responses I'm considering:

If you buy into this hysteria about pandemic flu then you probably bought into the hysteria about Y2K and have enough supplies left in your underground shelter to survive when the pandemic flu sweeps over the country.

Those are my thoughts.

mrowl
5/16/2006, 08:21 AM
don't forget your duct tape and canned tuna... :rolleyes:

nothing surprises me in the corporate world anymore.

OUinFLA
5/16/2006, 08:45 AM
suggest your company buy and relocate to that missle silo that was for sale in the Northwest.
Anyone ever see the final bid on that project?

Hatfield
5/16/2006, 08:45 AM
don't forget your duct tape and canned tuna... :rolleyes:

nothing surprises me in the corporate world anymore.

sadly you are going to die, because we all know the canned tuna goes under the bed and the duct tape goes next to the plastic sheeting...WHICH SHOULD ALREADY BE UP AND IN USE.

mrowl
5/16/2006, 08:53 AM
sadly you are going to die, because we all know the canned tuna goes under the bed and the duct tape goes next to the plastic sheeting...WHICH SHOULD ALREADY BE UP AND IN USE.

if I still worked for a certain restaurant company, I could forward you the email about the "emergency" kit, that contains the duct tape and plastic sheets. So next time you enjoy your boneless buffalo wings, don't worry, they have duct tape to keep you safe.

OU4LIFE
5/16/2006, 08:55 AM
two words:

Scuba.

Gear.