PDA

View Full Version : My husband has such a sweet nature

MamaMia
5/15/2006, 03:15 PM
Taxes really hurt us this year so we are on a tight budget so I told him not to spend much for Mothers Day. I suggested that a plant for the yard which we all could enjoy would be nice. He went out and found a rose bush that he said has the same amount of branches that we have children and grandbabies. :)

NormanPride
5/15/2006, 03:17 PM
Does he fart?

Osce0la
5/15/2006, 03:17 PM
so now mom has a nice bush too :D

Jimminy Crimson
5/15/2006, 03:19 PM
so now mom has a nice bush too :D

pic?

:twinkies:

Mjcpr
5/15/2006, 03:21 PM
Okay, I was wrong.......maybe this doesn't belong on the SO.

Buncha heathens. :D

MamaMia
5/15/2006, 03:23 PM
You guys are totally incorrigible! :P

Okay, I was wrong.......maybe this doesn't belong on the SO.

Buncha heathens. :D
Yeah, thank you Mj. ;)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/15/2006, 03:24 PM
you axed for it.

NormanPride
5/15/2006, 03:27 PM
Hehe. Sorry, mom. I had to ask after hearing about SBiB's guy. ;)

MamaMia
5/15/2006, 03:29 PM
Hehe. Sorry, mom. I had to ask after hearing about SBiB's guy. ;)I really shouldnt dignify your question with a respose but it just so happens that if he does then its very rarely and I never know if its him or one of the dogs and I certainly dont ask! :O

you axed for it.
True. What was I thinking? I forget that some of these SO guys have no appreciation for romance which may be why you are desperatley seeking sex. :P

NormanPride
5/15/2006, 03:50 PM
Oh man, this is priceless. So now we have two guys that never pass gass? You and SBiB should get together and compare notes. :D

Cack
5/15/2006, 03:50 PM
True. What was I thinking? I forget that some of these SO guys have no appreciation for romance which may be why you are desperatley seeking sex. :P

ooohhhh ... fighting fire w/ fire ... personally i'm a little romantic myself ... but i gotta give it to him ... IF he really did pic that rose bush because of the number of branches ... i need to start taking notes from that guy ... Happy late Mothers Day "mom"

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/15/2006, 04:08 PM
ooohhhh ... fighting fire w/ fire ... personally i'm a little romantic myself ... but i gotta give it to him ... IF he really did pic that rose bush because of the number of branches ... i need to start taking notes from that guy ... Happy late Mothers Day "mom"There ya go, mom, what you asked for.

Viking Kitten
5/15/2006, 04:43 PM
I had a great spoof thread planned for this... but I didn't want to get banned.

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/15/2006, 04:47 PM
Heh.

Beano's Fourth Chin
5/15/2006, 05:28 PM
I'm going to go neg soonerbrat again on account of the turn this thread has taken.

MamaMia
5/15/2006, 05:31 PM
ooohhhh ... fighting fire w/ fire ... personally i'm a little romantic myself ... but i gotta give it to him ... IF he really did pic that rose bush because of the number of branches ... i need to start taking notes from that guy ... Happy late Mothers Day "mom"
What do you mean by "IF?" That is exactly what he, and my grandaughter who helped him pick it out, said to me. How dare you wish me a late Happy Mothers Day while in the same breath question what I said.

MamaMia
5/15/2006, 05:34 PM
I'm going to go neg soonerbrat again on account of the turn this thread has taken.
Neg cack5 while your at it. I plan to.

Cack
5/15/2006, 05:39 PM
/\ WOW ... i wasn't questioning your man ... cause hell he at least thought of it at some point ... but i was saying ... it might not have been the point in reason he went out looking for it at first ... it might have just happened that way ... and he realized what it was and was like you know what here we can add another one or two to symbolize what she has made ... not everything is the way it reads ... not that i care about rep pts (speks) but by no means was i dogging your hubby ... if you read the rest of the paragraph you would have noticed ... hhmmm you're a woman ... nevermind

guess i'll at least earn my neg pts

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/15/2006, 05:43 PM
*tightens rope*

proud gonzo
5/15/2006, 05:45 PM
popcorn?

Cack
5/15/2006, 05:48 PM
*tightens rope*

sorry ... i got a little fired up ... the :chicken: will go back down

proud gonzo
5/15/2006, 05:49 PM
what's with all the talk about nekkid chickens?

Cack
5/15/2006, 05:54 PM
/\ i'm a Gamecock fan ... Blondie has some how adopted me as her :chicken:

Kimberlyz4OU
5/15/2006, 07:07 PM
Mom, what a sweet/adorable guy!!! My man knew that I wanted by goldfish pond GONE and he was up at 6:00 a.m. yesterday morning and had it all gone and cleaned up by the time I got up. Really, I thought it was probably a 3-person job, but he did it all my himself.

MamaMia
5/15/2006, 08:03 PM
/\ WOW ... i wasn't questioning your man ... cause hell he at least thought of it at some point ... but i was saying ... it might not have been the point in reason he went out looking for it at first ... it might have just happened that way ... and he realized what it was and was like you know what here we can add another one or two to symbolize what she has made ... not everything is the way it reads ... not that i care about rep pts (speks) but by no means was i dogging your hubby ... if you read the rest of the paragraph you would have noticed ... hhmmm you're a woman ... nevermind

guess i'll at least earn my neg pts
"You must spread some speks around to all the nice people on SO before you neg Crack5 again."

Kimberlyz4OU
5/15/2006, 10:32 PM
BUT........ahem, he does know it will grow more branches, right? :P

Fugue
5/16/2006, 08:36 AM
"You must spread some speks around to all the nice people on SO before you neg Crack5 again."

heh

Cack
5/16/2006, 10:07 AM

AAAAWWWWWWWWW I LOVE YOU MOM ... you know you can't stay mad at a :chicken:

Cack
5/16/2006, 10:08 AM
hhmmm guess you can ... saw i just got more neg pts for that one ... all because i supposedly knocked your guy some way or another (that i still don't get how i did)

Fugue
5/16/2006, 10:12 AM
hhmmm guess you can ... saw i just got more neg pts for that one ... all because i supposedly knocked your guy some way or another (that i still don't get how i did)

I'm not the brightest tack in the drawer but the "hmmm you're a woman nevermind" comment may not have helped. :eddie:

MamaMia
5/16/2006, 03:46 PM
Mom, what a sweet/adorable guy!!! My man knew that I wanted by goldfish pond GONE and he was up at 6:00 a.m. yesterday morning and had it all gone and cleaned up by the time I got up. Really, I thought it was probably a 3-person job, but he did it all my himself.
Thats was very sweet. Thats a big job too. :)

Widescreen
5/16/2006, 04:59 PM
I told my wife I was getting her a ring containing the number of diamonds equivalent to the number of times she's mowed our lawn.