PDA

View Full Version : Slacker !

Socrefbek
5/14/2006, 10:01 PM
First his folks set up the wanna be sports agent and took his money, now he set up the Saints and is gonna take theirs.

Can anyone say Raghib Ismail?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Bush Misses Practice After Straining Hamstring
May 14, 6:42 PM (ET) Email this Story

METAIRIE, La. (AP) - Reggie Bush's strained left hamstring limited his involvement in the New Orleans Saints' rookie mini-camp for the second consecutive day Sunday.
Bush stood on the side and watched as others went through two practices, referring to a list of plays he carried in his hand and riding a stationary bike at times.

The Heisman Trophy winner and second pick in last month's NFL draft felt tightness in the hamstring as he stretched prior to the team's first workout Saturday and worked in just a few drills in the first practice. He said after Saturday's late workout that he hoped to practice Sunday, pending approval of the coaching and medical staffs, which never came.

"I think not just me but collectively the coaches and training staff thought, just give it a rest, get it to 100 percent before you come out here," Bush said. "Obviously I'd love to be on the practice field and practicing, so it's frustrating right now. But it's still early, too."

Bush stayed involved mentally by following the play sheet.

"I was still able to follow along and learn the plays," he said. "It didn't feel worse, but it's just not 100 percent. There's no reason to push it and risk any further injury if it's not 100 percent."

Coach Sean Payton said it was important that Bush learn as much as he can even when he's not participating in drills.

"He needs to get up to speed with what we're doing," Payton said.

soonerhubs
5/14/2006, 10:28 PM
First his folks set up the wanna be sports agent and took his money, now he set up the Saints and is gonna take theirs.

Can anyone say Raghib Ismail?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Bush Misses Practice After Straining Hamstring
May 14, 6:42 PM (ET) Email this Story

METAIRIE, La. (AP) - Reggie Bush's strained left hamstring limited his involvement in the New Orleans Saints' rookie mini-camp for the second consecutive day Sunday.
Bush stood on the side and watched as others went through two practices, referring to a list of plays he carried in his hand and riding a stationary bike at times.

The Heisman Trophy winner and second pick in last month's NFL draft felt tightness in the hamstring as he stretched prior to the team's first workout Saturday and worked in just a few drills in the first practice. He said after Saturday's late workout that he hoped to practice Sunday, pending approval of the coaching and medical staffs, which never came.

"I think not just me but collectively the coaches and training staff thought, just give it a rest, get it to 100 percent before you come out here," Bush said. "Obviously I'd love to be on the practice field and practicing, so it's frustrating right now. But it's still early, too."

Bush stayed involved mentally by following the play sheet.

"I was still able to follow along and learn the plays," he said. "It didn't feel worse, but it's just not 100 percent. There's no reason to push it and risk any further injury if it's not 100 percent."

Coach Sean Payton said it was important that Bush learn as much as he can even when he's not participating in drills.

"He needs to get up to speed with what we're doing," Payton said.

So not to be attacking this overrated hyped up running back, but couldn't there be a chance Houston made a better choice?

Time will only tell.

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 06:05 AM
So not to be attacking this overrated hyped up running back, but couldn't there be a chance Houston made a better choice?

Time will only tell.I don't know if Houston made the right choice, but they are smart for not taking Bush. My money says he will be a flop in the NFL.