PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Barry Bonds Vol. 143535

JohnnyMack
5/14/2006, 10:00 PM
So the last couple weeks I been watching ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball. Last was San Francisco against somebody and tonight it's the Twins and the Pale Hose. Anyway I guess they're doing some kind of breast cancer awareness push and the players are either wearing pink pins, or pink armbands and I've even seen quite a few pink bats.

'Cept on Bonds. No pin. No sweatband. No bat. Nuthin'. Just him bein' a dick. I guess when people ask why he's not very well received it's because he's a as*hole.

usmc-sooner
5/14/2006, 10:24 PM
once the steroids are gone Barry is going to have to worry about breast cancer..........how ironic

dolemitesooner
5/14/2006, 11:16 PM
So the last couple weeks I been watching ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball. Last was San Francisco against somebody and tonight it's the Twins and the Pale Hose. Anyway I guess they're doing some kind of breast cancer awareness push and the players are either wearing pink pins, or pink armbands and I've even seen quite a few pink bats.

'Cept on Bonds. No pin. No sweatband. No bat. Nuthin'. Just him bein' a dick. I guess when people ask why he's not very well received it's because he's a as*hole.
There are other players like konerko that did not use any pink either. Now your just finding a reson to hate. stfu:rolleyes:

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 07:45 AM
**** every player who did not put on a pin or pink wristband!!! They ALL suck!!! It was Mothers Day dammit and it was a great cause, they are all DICKHEADS!!!!

DAMN, I HATE BASEBALL !!!

JohnnyMack
5/15/2006, 09:10 AM
There are other players like konerko that did not use any pink either. Now your just finding a reson to hate. stfu:rolleyes:

Eat poo.

And fu*k Konerko and anyone else who didn't.

JohnnyMack
5/15/2006, 09:15 AM
**** every player who did not put on a pin or pink wristband!!! They ALL suck!!! It was Mothers Day dammit and it was a great cause, they are all DICKHEADS!!!!

DAMN, I HATE BASEBALL !!!

WTF are you talking about smacktard?

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 09:29 AM
WTF are you talking about smacktard?I will type slowly so that you can understand...MLB was recognizing Mother's Day and supporting Breast Cancer awarness with the Pink Bats, Pink Sweatbands, and a pink ribbon Pin. Pink is the signature color of the fight against Breast Cancer. Got it!!! Good. Now run along and go play with some other unsupecting goof. SMACKTARD!

JohnnyMack
5/15/2006, 09:40 AM
I will type slowly so that you can understand...MLB was recognizing Mother's Day and supporting Breast Cancer awarness with the Pink Bats, Pink Sweatbands, and a pink ribbon Pin. Pink is the signature color of the fight against Breast Cancer. Got it!!! Good. Now run along and go play with some other unsupecting goof. SMACKTARD!

I realize you were trying to be funny in your original post, only it wasn't. I was talking about one player, not MLB as a whole. I think it's typical arrogant behavior from Bonds who thinks he's above everyone else. You were just looking to be contrarian because I'm the one who pointed it out.

Sooner in Tampa
5/15/2006, 09:45 AM
I realize you were trying to be funny in your original post, only it wasn't. I was talking about one player, not MLB as a whole. I think it's typical arrogant behavior from Bonds who thinks he's above everyone else. You were just looking to be contrarian because I'm the one who pointed it out.No Sir, that is where you are wrong. I was bitching about yesterday afternoon while I was watching the Braves games. It is a very personal subject with my circle of family and friends...one of my best friends mom is dying of breast cancer as we speak...and it ****es me off to no end that these freaking prima donnas can't be bother with as much as a pink pin or sweatband.

It has NOTHING to do with you. Sorry to dissapoint.